N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't find him? What do you mean Esequiel?

Do you have some sort of investigative power?

I'm gonna go on a limb, and say,

Esequiel targetted Jamba

Jamba wasn't there due to kidnapping

Esequiel gets a message back saying he couldn't find jamba.

And again, if i was to guess, i'd say esequiel would have a protecting power and is protecting jamba after he did so much talking yesterday

I have some information that I'd preferably like to divulge before the end of the day, but not straight away.

Why not straight away Tellyn? Are you waiting for someone else to post or something like that? Because if you have information, why not reveal it, if it's gonna help us get somewhere?

Well if he's waiting till the end of the day...then i guess he's waiting for someone to post, or he's waiting to confirm someones alignment, so say if we started voting off someone, he would jump in and say "HOLD IT" etc.

Fine. This might be shocking at first, but here's the message:

"Have fun basking in your victory and glory, because soon you will all be silenced. My comrades and I have set events in place which cannot be undone. I will take one of you tonight.

You are all going to die."

Hmmmmm, tres interessant. We'll all be silenced?

Are you in a group at all by any chance tellyn? I'm wondering because it says "I will take one of you". Is it referring to the whole town/everyone playing, or a specific group of people?

Anyways, to do with voting, does anyone have any leads on who to vote for?

I guess if no-one comes up with any info, we should vote off one of the non-players. But for now we should wait.