N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say the same. Alucard works for human only because he has to and as long as it serves his own interest. When the status quo changes, so does his alleigance.

For gods sake, is there really no more info? Come on someone... Eenuh? Anything?

Fandango, if you are who you say you are, how did you decide who to kill? Pure guesswork? Or some way of getting information?

The last one, Zell, was pure guesswork to be honest. I wanted to use my power, and I noticed Zell voted for someone different then everyone else so I took a chance which paid off.

VoLcOm I only voted for because he was inactive for most of the game and I didn't think we would be missing much.

Finally, my first target was Scubahood. I voted for him because he was against voting for someone we found out to be evil, and again I was right :)

Then again yes, it was probably done to luck more then anything :P

EDIT: Forgot to say why I thought I knew who would be killed, I was nearly positive the target would be myself because I had killed so many mafia guys, and why I didn't say anything incase I was wrong.

I would say the same. Alucard works for human only because he has to and as long as it serves his own interest. When the status quo changes, so does his alleigance.

For gods sake, is there really no more info? Come on someone... Eenuh? Anything?

Sorry, like I said, can't investigate. Me finding out about Nintendohnut was all down to luck really (me targeting the right person).

But what about the blob thing? Didn't we have another name of who that could've been?

Well, it's Mr-Paul, fairly obviously... it can't be anyone else now cos we lynched Coolness, our only other option. But as I said before, will lynching a neutral really help us at this point?

Personally, I wanna find Mr. Hairy. He's the nasty card left in the pack.

Well, it's Mr-Paul, fairly obviously... it can't be anyone else now cos we lynched Coolness, our only other option. But as I said before, will lynching a neutral really help us at this point?

Personally, I wanna find Mr. Hairy. He's the nasty card left in the pack.

Who says he's neutral?

Fair point actually, he did get mis-directed onto the Godfather at the beginning didnt he. Where's Mundi when we need him...

Mundi? Why do we need him? (Sorry, having a hard time following two games at once)

He could be Icognito or the irish Preist I guess, would certainly fit all of his sneaking around and conviction.

Personally, I'm more curious about Chairdriver. He's a long time mafia player and hasn't posted much in this game at all. I'd also expect Hellfire to be more vocal.

Well it looks like Fandango will kill me in my sleep. There goes your help.

Don't worry man, I won't touch you. Despite all this I'm still think you're probably good, maybe I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Logging off now, I might be back on later but not sure, so if anyone wants insurance feel free to investigate me during the night.

He could be Icognito or the irish Preist I guess, would certainly fit all of his sneaking around and conviction.

Personally, I'm more curious about Chairdriver. He's a long time mafia player and hasn't posted much in this game at all. I'd also expect Hellfire to be more vocal.

Hellfire is dead, no?

Jamba, i can assure you that my character is most definitely not "the blob". What leads you to believe that?

So, where are we going from here? It seems we have two neutral characters who are both potentially helpful or dangerous to the town, and we don't know their win conditions. What do we dooo?

Oh yeah, Hellfire is isn't he... whoops, forgot. Ah well, Chairdriver all the same.

Through deductions based on you being silenced during the first night and infromation from L you could very easily be the blob but then again so could Beggilax. I had reason to think that it wasn't Beggilax but looking at the evidence right now, I can't remember what it was.

Maybe someone else can help me out?

Maybe the blob was one of Volcom´s (Shredder) things?

No, the blob had it's own personality and abilities that are very un-Shredder like.

We already narrowed the parasite guy to 4 different suspects

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Dyson(MBAM! than)

mr-paul

Volcom

If what said L about Cube´s targets than we can take Beggilax from the list

And with MBAM! dropping out I suspect that she didn´t send in her targets (At least that´s what she did in mine)

Hope this will refresh a few memories.

Jamba, I was not actually silenced during the first night. The only reason that I didn't post on the first/second day because I was in bed ill, with flu and the coldsore virus. Not nice at all :(

I've recovered now so I have lots of time for mafia games!

I agree with you Jamba, it is very strange that Chairdriver hasn't been posting. I wonder why.

A man yelled from the crowd.

"Stop this right away! I bring to you...an efficient lie detector!

As you can see, Tellyn has been lying non-stop today...except when he said he was Neutral. He should be executed!"

The judge agreed with this, and ordered Tellyn's execution.

"Any last words?"

"MMmfffMmmm"

"Good. Stone him to death!"

Tellyn has been stoned to death. He was...

"Oh my god! They killed Tellyn!"

"The bastard!"

...Kenny (South Park), who needed to be lynched/executed in specific conditions to win. Tellyn is the game's first winner.

(Yes, someone ordered Tellyn's execution shortly after he fulfilled his lynching conditions)

Day 5 has ended early.

There are 20 players remaining. Beggilax

chairdriver

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Jamba