NEurope
scubahood

Floyd Mayweather VS Big Show

As many will probably already know these two are having a boxing match at Wrestlemania in a weeks time I do believe. I'm not really up there with my wrestling these days but i'm assuming this is going to be a real boxing match. Who do you guys think will win. On one side i'm thinking Mayweather wouldn't of agreed unless he was certain he would win but at the same time the WWE are apparently paying him $20 million dollars so either he will be forced to lose or they genuinly think the big show will beat him.

As Floyd said "you gotta catch me first"

cant really see mayweather losing really

he has come across as a right prick on raw/smackdown (even thou scripted and he was supposed to be the "good guy" people still booed him)

i dunno if its gunna be a proper boxing match as big show is bound to push him around the ring and maybe slam him a few times.

hoping for a bigshow win but cant see it

Be a cop out finish.

Like a DQ or count out. Probably Maymeather will hit Show with a chair and be disqualified, then both "fighters" will save face.

I heard no punches will be allowed. Thats what Steve Austin said on the radio :)

No punches is it just a standard wrestling match then?

is this serious?!? it cant be a real match can it, must be a work! If it was real i still think big show would win and i'm a big boxing fan, can mayweather even reach big shows's head? All big show has to do is keep swinging haymakers and it will be over soon enough, the guy is huge.

this cant be a real fight, all real fights in the US have to be sanctioned by the state athletic commission. This wouldnt go ahead due to the hunderds of pounds weight differance and the differance in experience....

It's not real, but Mayweather is acting like it's all real, which is making him lose credibility in the boxing world.

I guess its going to be a bit like Vinne Jones? Let him throw big show a few times etc just for publicity then somehow its probably going to be a draw. I heard hes been paid an immense amount of money T_T wtf.

At first glance you'd think "Big Show will win", but something might happen... :blank:

I guess its going to be a bit like Vinne Jones? Let him throw big show a few times etc just for publicity then somehow its probably going to be a draw. I heard hes been paid an immense amount of money T_T wtf.

$20 million apparently

Another way for good old Vince to make Wrestlemania more star studded, i see this match not having a clear winner but more like Big Show man-handle Mayweather instead of having a Boxing Match

Is this just going to be like Rocky vs Thunderlips in Rocky 3?

Is this just going to be like Rocky vs Thunderlips in Rocky 3?

A presenter on Sky Sports News asked Mayweather that and he said:

"Yeah, but that was a movie and this is real life"

What a tool he is!!

A presenter on Sky Sports News asked Mayweather that and he said:

"Yeah, but that was a movie and this is real life"

What a tool he is!!

Floyd Mayweather is no tool he's a bloody clever guy. Certainly knows how to promote.

Floyd Mayweather is no tool he's a bloody clever guy. Certainly knows how to promote.

Will agree with you there, but the fact that he's insisting that it's real life and not part of a storyline is seriously hurting his credibility. The best way I can think of to describe him is that he's acting like Buzz Lightyear in the first Toy Story movie.

Hence, he's a tool.

Will agree with you there, but the fact that he's insisting that it's real life and not part of a storyline is seriously hurting his credibility. The best way I can think of to describe him is that he's acting like Buzz Lightyear in the first Toy Story movie.

Hence, he's a tool.

Lol love the Buzz lightyear comparison there:bowdown:

Hence, he's a tool.

But isn't that what he's meant to do, it is still a wrestling event afterall...all their storylines are portrayed as real when the wrestlers are doing interviews about events even if the interview is not on a WWE show.

I respect him more for doing this! He can't go, oh this is fake but I'm going to pretend. He's keeping the story going! Will be fun to watch but I'm too lazy to order/pay/stay up just to watch it :)