N-Europe

The Official MGS4 Thread.

Caris

just checked my game order;

08/06/2008 12:03:55 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing. Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

08/06/2008 11:31:01 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

27/02/2008 18:20:45 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

:yay:

The limited edition is 25,000 units for Europe. Once they are gone, they are gone.

I strongly recommend Dual Shock 3. Its a much nicer controller. The analogue sticks in particular are the best you will feel, makes a huge difference in games like Gran Turismo 5 Prologue or COD4. Also seriously a MGS without rumble!? You will be happy that you got one :)

Are you sure you didn't mean 250,000?

I mean, this is canand we're talking to here...

Here is the link http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2epsonly%2enl%2fnieuws%2f15762%2fEuropese%5fMGS4%5fLimited%5fEdition%5fin%5fbeeld%5fgebracht

and you get the Official Metal Gear Solid 4 soundtrack in the LE one from Play.com here is the link if you dont belive me http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/5500791/Metal-Gear-Solid-4-Guns-Of-The-Patriots-Limited-Edition/Product.html

finally dug out my copy of MGS for PS1 to play. btw what happens at the pshcyo mantis fight? (see I do have some MGS knowledge!) I only have one controller!

Finally wheres the best place/price for a DS3 that people have used....bit skeptical about play-asia as last game I ordered there took ages and got hit with import tax.

Playing MGS3, GOD The End is a right c*nt...Got him with the shotgun in the end! :heh:

finally dug out my copy of MGS for PS1 to play. btw what happens at the pshcyo mantis fight? (see I do have some MGS knowledge!) I only have one controller!

Finally wheres the best place/price for a DS3 that people have used....bit skeptical about play-asia as last game I ordered there took ages and got hit with import tax.

Press the Playstation button and you can change controller ports...you don't even need to get out of your seat, now THAT is next gen technology. :p

I lost the f*cking USB cable to charge my controller...AAAARGH!! I can't believe you do't get another one when you get another controller. :mad:

MGS3 = Awesome... Although I don't think the Cobra Unit are that great.

My Play.com order for the ltd ed still says order placed, I reckon it may ship tomorrow though as it's obviously in stock (even tho sold out) and the regular ed is in stock so hopefully, anyway we shall see. :smile:

My Play.com order for the ltd ed still says order placed, I reckon it may ship tomorrow though as it's obviously in stock (even tho sold out) and the regular ed is in stock so hopefully, anyway we shall see. :smile:

As much as I want it to, I doubt it will ship tomorrow. *prays I'm wrong*

Shouldnt be long really. But i would expect inflated prices anyway to shift old Sixaxis stock. So dont hesitate to import ;)

The charging cable is the same as the ones used by phones and pc equipment. There is nothing special about the one you get with the console. Any work.

The charging cable is the same as the ones used by phones and pc equipment. There is nothing special about the one you get with the console. Any work.

Yeah I know but annoyingly I think it was the only one I had. :indeed:

I'll just have to pop down to PC World or something and buy one. I suspect they wont cost much.