N-Europe

The Official MGS4 Thread.

Caris

Guest Jordan

I doubt the MGS2/3 theme will feature in this game, its a very different setting and focuses far more on Snake's struggle.

Btw, that trailer is pretty spoilar-iffic. Anyone else think that you play VERY little as Snake?

I doubt the MGS2/3 theme will feature in this game, its a very different setting and focuses far more on Snake's struggle.

Btw, that trailer is pretty spoilar-iffic. Anyone else think that you play VERY little as Snake?

This has crossed my mind...from the small amounts of trailers I've seen...He says it will tie up all the loose ends and feature many characters and plot lines from other titles. Surely that means MGS2's characters and themes will run through. Snake is aging and perhaps we will see side steps.

Well i just played MGO for about an hour (after about an hour of updating to version 1.02 :heh: )

Im loving it so far except for the lack of a jump button. The controls are similar to Warhawk so i managed to get 6 kills in my first gun battle.

So far so good!

Well i just played MGO for about an hour (after about an hour of updating to version 1.02 :heh: )

took me about 10mins with Peer2peer ;)

I'm linking MGO. The controls are weird but I still come in first place.

Looks like I'll have to buy a headset to truly enjoy this.

Been playing some this morning. At first I was not liking it but it is growing on me pretty quickly. The auto aim is just awful. The melee attack sucks. I think the handgun is too powerful or the other weapons slightly too weak.

We should get a forum game going. If anyone wants to add me my PSN is "Daft".

Do you have to have played for X amount of time then? to join the clan, I've only played for 2ish hours.

I think you only have to have played 5 hours to start a clan but to join I don't think it matters...might be wrong though.

Awesome. I just applied to join :)

Awesome! I'll accept it when I'm next on which should be later tonight!

My character name is Viper Vice if that helps you find it.

If anyone has any suggestions for an emblem, I know its keen but I like my customization, tell me because I think since I created the clan only I can change it, hopefully not though.

Edit: Just accepted you Domo Kun!

Guest Jordan

WHAT?! O_o

Young Snake... Shadow Moses.... EH?

Wait a sec... Parts of Snake's life will be parts of MGS4? Holy shit if so. Holy shit.