NEurope
Caris

The Official MGS4 Thread.

I was totally upset when I thought that

Snake has actually sot himself in the face. But it seemed appropriate, and there was no need for Big Boss/Zero to have come along! >:

Zero needed to turn up at some point. Everything was his fault. Big Boss turning up was weird but after they thought they had his remains earlier (whih turned out to be Solidus) it wasn't too strange to play out the end of the game like that...and I was more than happy to see Big Boss again! :heh:

Everything? Weapons, credits and all?!

I really want to use the Psycho Mantis doll on the battlefield!!

And that's not all...

...because from what I've heard, you can use the camera and Sorrow Doll to find ghosts on Shadow Moses. There's apparently about 30 of them. Although I did read this on the Gamefaqs board, so I'm not sure how credible this is.

Zero needed to turn up at some point. Everything was his fault. Big Boss turning up was weird but after they thought they had his remains earlier (whih turned out to be Solidus) it wasn't too strange to play out the end of the game like that...and I was more than happy to see Big Boss again! :heh:

Indeed, I think it's a fitting end to the MGS saga! :)

I brought this on release day, but i'm taking my time with it, it took me over 9 hours to do the 1st act, and i'm not even past the 1st section of act 2 yet.

But i'm still lovin' it.

9 hours to do the first act?!? How can you even do that?!

I brought this on release day, but i'm taking my time with it, it took me over 9 hours to do the 1st act, and i'm not even past the 1st section of act 2 yet.

But i'm still lovin' it.

I have been taking my time but 9 hours for act 1? How did you make it last so long???

I have played it loads today though i'm now on act 3 where

You meet 'big mama' (eva) and you see big bosses body in the van

Loving this game so much now!

I got Eagle as my main one and Hawk, Hyena and one other, I think Scorpion.

Just finished Act 4 in 11 and a half hours. Its pretty shit. Kidding

LOL! How the hell do you get that to happen!? XD

The camera has funny photos on it.

The camera can be found by driving the Mk.II around during the Act 2 Mission Briefing. Remember that you can always go back to earlier mission briefings via the main menu, so if you don't grab it the first time around, you can snag it at any point after you've started Act 2.

The camera operates in two modes: 1P (first person shots - this takes over for your weapon; press R1 to take a picture), or 2P (the second controller can be used to take third-person pictures by pressing R1). Switch between these two modes by pressing Circle while in the Item menu.

To get your photos out of the game:

1. Main Menu > Photo Album

2. Select the photo you wish to export.

3. Play with the editing controls if you feel the need, then pick "Export"

4. Select "Normal Upload" for a full size picture.

5. Confirm that you want to export the photo.

6. You'll receive a confirmation that it's been exported. The file can be found in the Photos section of the XMB. Copy it off to a memory card or flash stick and do what you will!

I have been taking my time but 9 hours for act 1? How did you make it last so long???

Maybe it was because I left it on pause for long periods of time and I was also messing around as well.

The camera has funny photos on it.

The camera can be found by driving the Mk.II around during the Act 2 Mission Briefing. Remember that you can always go back to earlier mission briefings via the main menu, so if you don't grab it the first time around, you can snag it at any point after you've started Act 2.

The camera operates in two modes: 1P (first person shots - this takes over for your weapon; press R1 to take a picture), or 2P (the second controller can be used to take third-person pictures by pressing R1). Switch between these two modes by pressing Circle while in the Item menu.

To get your photos out of the game:

1. Main Menu > Photo Album

2. Select the photo you wish to export.

3. Play with the editing controls if you feel the need, then pick "Export"

4. Select "Normal Upload" for a full size picture.

5. Confirm that you want to export the photo.

6. You'll receive a confirmation that it's been exported. The file can be found in the Photos section of the XMB. Copy it off to a memory card or flash stick and do what you will!

Thanks for that! I gotta find it now. ^^

This thread could be potentialy full of spoilers so forgive me for not reading the past few pages, but just wanted to know (in a spoiler free way) if the story lives up to its predecessors and is a fitting conclusion to the series. I won't be able to play for another 2 weeks, arhgjsmjemsk. Cheers.

This thread could be potentialy full of spoilers so forgive me for not reading the past few pages, but just wanted to know (in a spoiler free way) if the story lives up to its predecessors and is a fitting conclusion to the series. I won't be able to play for another 2 weeks, arhgjsmjemsk. Cheers.

In my opinion it really does, it wraps up the entire plot of the saga excellently.

MGS3 Timeline at the end metion EVA disappeared in Hanoi during the Vietnam War in 1968 and Sigint founded ARPA and took part in the development of ARPAnet. His password in MGS :OPs was "DARPA1".

Unknown villain called Null at the end part of MGS: OPs.

Also SSBB gave hints with REX,RAY and GEKKO'S in Shadow Moses Island stage. :p

Just completed this again on uber easy to see what it was like. I didn't use a single recovery item. I have over 60 rations! :p

Yay, I got the Wolf award!

Time for Big Boss difficulty! :D

ive been checking out the new voice actors to see where i heard them before.

Drebin (Khary Payton) was Street Sharks Moby Lick.

.......... (Lara Cody) was Tenchi Muyo! Masayo Manuketa and Vampire Hunter D Dan Lang.

Sunny (Christina Puccelli) was Viewtiful Joe Silvia.

EVA (Lee Meriwether) was Batman (1966) catwoman.

My bundle has been sent, so I'll be joining you guys tomorrow, can't wait! :D Managed to stay pretty spoiler-free as well, so that's good too.

Well I've just onto the second disc of MGS1 so will be here soon playing this game!

Just finished this now after watching countless cutscenes. Great game.

I regret not having a PS2 to play the previous games.

Just finished this now after watching countless cutscenes. Great game.

I regret not having a PS2 to play the previous games.

thats why I at least want to get MGS1 done...plus have watched and read plenty of other stuff about MGS2...