N-Europe

Tales Of Vesperia

Fruitgun

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a blast playing this. I just finished what is considered the first section of the game and already I like it more than Symphonia.

I'm a big fan of Raven, even though he hasn't been in it that much. Some of the conversations and skits with him have been hilarious, especially the one where he meets Judith for the first time. :D

I gave up on trying to get the Item Hater title as I read you can just buy the skit with points later in the game. It has made the boss fights and the special tasks you have to do so much easier.

This Tales game with it's bonus objectives helped enrich the experience for me, what with your environments taking part in how the battle plays out.

Knocking Zagi off the ship when chasing down Barbos or destroying the bridge controls against Barbos so he can't get reinforcements.

Could realy help you out in battle.

I'm about 25 hours in and i'm at my breaking point.

The game has become very boring for me, with an endless amount of cutscenes ( which you can't skip ) and skits. The cutscenes are the most annoying as nothing really happens in them and you can't just sit back and watch them as you need to press A to get the next bit of dialogue.

I've knocked the difficulty down to easy just so I can blitz the game but i'm still struggling to carry on with it.

There was a topic on Gaf the other day about the length of RPGs and for me this sits in catagory of it's too long. Most people say that it takes around 50-60 hours to complete so i've still got a long way to go. I'm just hoping it picks up again...

• 10 months later...