N-Europe

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

DiemetriX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy now I feel like a right bastard. :laughing: But it won't be worth much if my freeloader doesn't ship soon.

Isn't your fault lol...but I will loathe you for it if mine doesnt ship :p

Well its 5pm there...quitting time and no sign of shipping

slitslitslit

Isn't your fault lol...but I will loathe you for it if mine doesnt ship :p

Well its 5pm there...quitting time and no sign of shipping

slitslitslit

I just got not one but 2 e-mails saying my order is shipped and it got sent 4 hours ago. Yours has been sent, your status just hasn't changed yet.

@natty, it would arrive on Wednesday.

Just got my tracking to work. So now I can be sad and watch it and get all giddy like when it's out for delivery and start my naked tribute dance to the gaming gods.

@Serebii. Codejunkies have yet again said it'll be shipped soon. Something along the lines of "All order before Sunday will be sent before the end of the working day on Tuesday".

So here's hoping I can fight your Pikachu soon.

I wonder if Gameseek still have a lot of Freeloader stock left , because there does seem to be a far amount of people who are pissed at Codejunkies and have switched their orders.

Well if everyone does that, I should be good and they can send me my freeloader :p

Just got my tracking to work. So now I can be sad and watch it and get all giddy like when it's out for delivery and start my naked tribute dance to the gaming gods.

@Serebii. Codejunkies have yet again said it'll be shipped soon. Something along the lines of "All order before Sunday will be sent before the end of the working day on Tuesday".

So here's hoping I can fight your Pikachu soon.

Got a link to that?

I also intend to not use Pikachu :p I used him throughout SSB and Melee...I want a change...first character I'm trying is Pokémon Trainer (yes another Pokémon character...with my job, can you blame me? :p)

Bloody Codejunkies, I was among the first to order and mine is still In Process. Cancelling it and getting it from Gameseek.

Edit: I don't have a checkbox to cancel it with in the first place, does that mean they cancelled my order already, and failed to tell me? Idiots. Gameseek are cheaper shipping anyway, so fuck CodeJunkies.

Guest Jordan

Wow.

Just wow.

You know, i know VGP are awesome. But they shipped my games out already. I only bought them at 3pm. Jesus, nice one VGP you guys rock.