N-Europe

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

DiemetriX

I wish this would hurry up :p

Im not buying a Wii until stock on the Freeloader and Brawl is easily available, not exactly rolling in the monies right this minute so if im not gonna get to play Brawl til i next get paid then i may as well hold off buying until then

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is your Brawl dispatched already? Where you order from?

The official Freeloader date is Friday.

Sorry, 'processing' on movietyme. Should ship today or tomorrow then.

But just checking I noticed I forgot to change it to my address, its going to my parents >_<

Just ordered another Freeloader cause I can't be bothered with CJ. There not sending them out in order by the looks of things since the first ones are still 'In Process/Not Paid/Not Shipped' and where people can get up and order them just now and they'll be sent.

So I ordered from GameSeek instead and it's getting pack and sent First Class so hopefully it'll arrive Tomorrow/Monday.

Now I need to e-mail CodeJunkies to cancel my old order.

I'm hoping VGP would send them today! But it still states Monday on there website, and it's nearly always right!

I can confirm it's Monday i'm afraid. Be awesome if it was today and they tricked me but I got an e-mail from them on Wednesday I think it was and they said it'll be Monday it'll be sent.

And with DHL Shipping being 2-3 days delivery i'm hoping it'll be here on Wednesday on my day off from Uni :heh: