NEurope
Haver

earthquake

I'm sat here writing my script and everything was shaking. Didn't know what the fuck was going on!

So did it affect the whole country then?

Nothing in Lancaster, tell you that right now. It's too far north/too uncool for anything as awesome as that to happen :(

Damn, that was freaking weird. My day has now become a lot more interesting.

Nothing in Lancaster, tell you that right now. It's too far north/too uncool for anything as awesome as that to happen :(

Lies. I'm a few miles more north that you (North York Moors) and I felt it. It was awesome!

naw we're all on the Eurasian plate

you need to learn some more detailed Geology, its far more complicated than that. Shetland and northern scotland is actually NE canada, despite appearances.

That earthquake was aweome! I have always wanted to be in an earthquake, I'm still smiling. I spent 8 weeks int he Andes, one of the most geologically activa areas on the planet and nothing (In fact one of the reasons I went there was to be in an earthquake) and now I finally get one in Birmingham. Best thing ever :D

THAN GOD I'M NOT CRAZY

I actually cane om here just to confirm this. I thought I'd finally cracked.

Lies. I'm a few miles more north that you (North York Moors) and I felt it. It was awesome!

WHAT?! What the hell happened there!? That can't be true, I felt literally nothing. Seriously. WTF?!

(Maybe it skipped Lanc cause it's not cool enough)

Sky news is saying tremors were felt in Leicestershire, Norfolk and Bedfordshire.

I can't sleep now damnit.

Related BBC story

I reckon this was it. Definitely

I don't want to be the one to say it but...cloverfield?

Well you weren't the first to say it. :heh:

Edit: Wait, you are the same person, ignore me. I should be doing chemistry and/or sleeping.

WHAT?! What the hell happened there!? That can't be true, I felt literally nothing. Seriously. WTF?!

(Maybe it skipped Lanc cause it's not cool enough)

A picture fell off my wall, so I most defnitely felt it. Maybe you randomly blanked out for a few seconds? :p I never thought I'd be thankful for living in pickering, but woo! I've always wanted to feel what an earthquake feels like. :D

Well you weren't the first to say it. :heh:

...What? Erm...both those posts are mine :p

A picture fell off my wall, so I most defnitely felt it. Maybe you randomly blanked out for a few seconds? :p

Hmm...okay so it probably skipped Lanc, I just asked my flat mate to check I wasn't just being dense. She felt nothing either (and I looked a right weirdo asking "err...did you feel an earthquake?")

Although to be fair her reply was "What? No. I was playing Pokemon" I have awesome flatmates!

Decided to grab an early night , but was then woken up because my whole bedroom was shaking. Wondered what the hell was going on.

I reckon the epicenter was somewhere close to here (the midlands)

I was pretty sure a rolling wave of matter was coming my way

There are 1000 GCSE geography teachers with classes on tomorrow going nuts right now - THIS IS WHAT IT WAS LIKE AT KOBE!