N-Europe

Moo Choos

ReZourceman

What are Moo Choos?

Get out. Now!

....Im sorry....I lost it there for a second.

They were a sweet produced around 2001 ish they existed for maybe 2 years before they were pulled, they were small chews in individual wrappers, all milkshake flavoured, Strawberry, Banana, and Chocolate. They were basically amazing.

Edit;/ By the way, when forging the thread I tried looking for a picture of them but I didnt find one. If anyone finds one/etc post it for lolz please. Thanks.

I thought they might be some kind of confectionary =P Actually on the subject, have wispas dissapeared again?

Yeah. Fucking stupid huh.

Dunno why, like actually whats the point. They pretty much couldnt of been as succesful as they were, they put all the money into reproducing/advertising/etc and they were around for about 6 weeks. Huge WTF moment.

Reese's chocolate — like every other kind to come out of America — is rubbish. I do like the Cups' peanut filling, but it would taste so much better if they sported a decent European covering.

I assume Moo Choos were made by McCowans, creators of the excellent Wham and Irn-Bru chewy bars?

Aimless! Can you imagine a Cadbury coated Reeses Cup? I cant. Cos' Id friggin explode.

As for the Moo Choos, they were either Bassatts or Barrett. I forget which. Actually they were definitely....Bassatts? The guys who do the Sherbet Dips/Dip Dabs.

I've been looking for them everywhere now. The nearist i've got were to somthing called Mojo Chews.

Mojo chews are similar, and they are very good, but different kettle of chews IMO.

Moo Choos, I remember them! I'm not a big dairy fan, but they were like 10 or 15p in the shop near the bus stop on the way home from school, and they had some cool adverts(or i feel like they did) around the time they came out, so I bought a few, and they were rather nice! I wouldn't call them the ultimate on the chew market, but they were all right for what they were. Unfortunately, along with moo choos the shop near the bus stop has also gone too :(

As for Reeses, never had them except in america, and they didnt taste too nice, plus american chocolate sucks so hard compared to british. *pukes*

I've been looking for them everywhere now. The nearist i've got were to somthing called Mojo Chews.

Oh wow, not had them for time either, Mojos are actually proper old school, but not very many places do them! I'd say you're right, they're the closest thing you'll get to a moo choo.

(if it helps anyone, moo choos were sticky like, as in a small stick, not a little fruit salad shaped chew)