NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

r-e xbox 360 hour tour meet up (with mario kart)

me and 3rd children were discussin if we are going to the hour tour on the sunday of 27th november...then the idea struck...meet up

because mario kart comes out that weekend, its in central london, lots of gamers, why not go and play some mario kart aswell?

I'll go so long as nobody I hate goes. I think it could be a laugh, and maybe some pals of mine from here with DS machines will come along too. Who all would be interested?

I would, but I really can't be arsed with queing up for ages just to get half an hour on a console that I'll have all to myself 5 days later.

I would, but I really can't be arsed with queing up for ages just to get half an hour on a console that I'll have all to myself 5 days later.

You queue for 30 mins, then play for 30 mins. Then do it over and over again :heh:

I would come down if I had somewhere to stay....

There's one going on in Leeds :p I've already played one today. I was pretty impressed with Kameo. We'll see how the rest go from your impressions guys.

Same as Moria really, it's a bit of a treck and accomodation will be a problem, although I'd love to meet and play some wireless mario kart with you lot.

Maybe we can reach a compromise with location here, it doesn't have to be London.

How about Glasgow? :heh:

(I would prefer London, than anywhere else in England, I know people there I might be able to stay with...)

I'm going on the 27th don't know why as i'm getting the console 5 days later but my mate really wants to go so what the hell

i would of put it on the handheld forum to say...this is where we play 8 player mario kart...but the venue is an xbox one so i put it here, hence birmingham isnt feasible as mario kart aint out then

i will try. it would be good to meet some of u to play some 8 player wireless mario kart. i will post here later in the week if i can.

Me and Oli was thinking about it as we live in London and usually go to these things but dunno if i can be arsed tomorrow. There is lot's of football on the tele and the pub will be calling me. hhmmm ill see in the morning.

if i weren't so poor i'd love to go along, there are so many big personalities on r-e, i'd love to meet you all :)

mercer street,

i think im going, i will leave at 1:30

London 25th – 27th November

Mercer Street Studios, 16 Mercer Street, London, WC2

Friday 25th 10.00am – 6.30pm

Saturday 26th 10.00am – 6.30pm

Sunday 27th 10.00am – 7pm

Monday 28th 10.00 am - 7pm

thats the adress

ok i didnt go today, but will tomorow after uni

Sign in to follow this