NEurope
dwarf

What games do you want to see more of on Wii?

Which type of Wii game do you want to see more of?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of Wii game do you want to see more of?

Please note that is possible to tick more than one option in this poll!

Answer the question. Also note down any specific game you'd lke to be made on Wii. I think the FPS potential is huge, and I'd also like some more big adventure games. Hopefully Disaster will be a good candidate.

HARD DRIVES...so the Wii can take game data in the 1st place.

I voted Adventure...But something new.

Though Metroid Prime 3 was good, it was still just Metroid Prime, and Twilight Princess was disappointing to me.

I also want to see more DL content though *coughmp3supportforSSBBcough*.

Funny how querky games hasnt recieved any votes even though the Wii is sort of designed for that purpose.

I'm undecided between Racing and FPS. Racing because its something Nintendo consoles always lack and MK doesn't really count, I'm talking about more serious racers a la GT. And FPS because its the perfect match for the console and its something that's impossible on all other platforms.

I'm undecided between Racing and FPS. Racing because its something Nintendo consoles always lack and MK doesn't really count, I'm talking about more serious racers a la GT. And FPS because its the perfect match for the console and its something that's impossible on all other platforms.

You can vote for more than 1 thing.

I voted FPS and Adventure, because FPS titles, although I rarely play them, fit perfectly on the Wii due to the controls and I would also like to see some more adventure games. I don't really care about the other categories especially Sports and Racing, although some quirky games could be nice.

Yeah, Id actually like a new app thats really crazy, maybe 3 games in one, like eledeeds, platforming and that new bloomblox thing etc.

i voted racing and shooting, because ive got something to lok forward to in the otehr catagorys, and there does seem to be a terrible lack of racing games on the WIi, despite it having neat controls to enhance the experiance

Adventure and FPS definitely, they've been seriously lacking on the Wii. I think we've seen plenty of quirky games for the minute.

Where the fuck are the racing games!

Damn it! and the Fighters and FPS's fucking hell Wii get a move on!

As predicted FPS wins out, and that is mainly because we haven't seen a killer FPS for the wii yet. TS4 ftw!

Personally, i would like to see a MMORPG similar to 'Second Life'. Animal crossing would be perfect, you could download the game onto a channel for free. Then pay small monthly subscription or use wii points.

Yeah i dont see an action genre. Can hardly call games like No More Heroes and Devil May Cry 'adventure' games. Action all the way. Even Resi 4 falls into that. Anyways voted for MMORPG, adventure and FPS. Can't wait for Monster Hunter as I have a real itching for action mixed with an MMORPG

FPS, RTS would be good too.

MMO games would be pointless with the current hardware, you can't communicate with other players. They'd have to release a headset (or keyboard, but why? really?)

MMO games would be pointless with the current hardware, you can't communicate with other players. They'd have to release a headset (or keyboard, but why? really?)

I don't think its used in any games but USB keyboards are compatible with the Wii. I'm not too fussed on getting any MMO's myself, but RTS would be nice.

I want to see more RPGs. You should have included more genre's in the poll.

Yeah, RPGs are needed and wanted but seeing as thats not in the poll I voted for the quirk.

Why? Because different gamers like different genre's of games. Sure, I love FPS, but i also love MMO games. I am not keen on RTS but I can appreciate there is a user base for that type of game.

As for the hardware, I am pretty sure our little white box of Joy has been opened up to find an extra audio channel, I read it somewhere that it has the capabilty for a wireless headset. I will have a search to try and find the article.

Why? Because different gamers like different genre's of games. Sure, I love FPS, but i also love MMO games. I am not keen on RTS but I can appreciate there is a user base for that type of game.

As for the hardware, I am pretty sure our little white box of Joy has been opened up to find an extra audio channel, I read it somewhere that it has the capabilty for a wireless headset. I will have a search to try and find the article.

The wii has bluetooth and USB 2.0. You can already use a usb keyboard with it and they could allow you to use Bluetooth devices by releasing a software update.

Or they could release a wii remote attachment that plugs in to the

EXT port at the bottom but also has a DS headset port and an extra EXT port so you can still connect a nun-chuck and classic controller.

mmorpgs...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN..we NEED more fps games..I mean why the hell not.. why wasn't call of duty 4 on wii? I'm getting irrtated now does it really take timeplitters to AGAIN show everyone how it's done right?

as for sports... I want a decent tennis game where the hell is vitual tennis or top spin? its crying out for one and id make one myself if i knew how its a goldmine.

mmorpgs...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN..we NEED more fps games..I mean why the hell not.. why wasn't call of duty 4 on wii? I'm getting irrtated now does it really take timeplitters to AGAIN show everyone how it's done right?

as for sports... I want a decent tennis game where the hell is vitual tennis or top spin? its crying out for one and id make one myself if i knew how its a goldmine.

I agree, MMORPG aint gonna happen, buts its nice to dream. Nintendo have already said they will not be persuing that route. But the hardware is there, and with the lifespan of current gen consoles, I would not be surprised if a third party developer released one eventually.

CoD4 giving the Wii a wideberth is not on. Theres no excuse for that. Although Activision have given the rights for CoD5 to Infinity Ward for the Xbox and PS3 versions (Infinity Ward made CoD4), the Wii version is being given the Treyarch treatment, the same people who brought CoD3 to the Wii. So expect more of the same from them.

IMO, what the Wii needs now is a decent racer, with proper online play similar to what EA did with EA Nation. I know Mario Kart will be awesome but I think something like a Project Gothem type of game would really work, shit, i would even settle for Prostreet if it was online.