NEurope
Sanchez

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

HAHAHAHAH! We're laughin at you red!

18a.jpg

Can't wait, i've been waiting years for this.

It's coming on on PC, X360 and PS3.

Edit: Ignore this post, was looking at the wrong page.

BREAKING NEWS: FIRST RED ALERT 3 TRAILER SATURDAY

http://www.commandandconquer.com/intel/default.aspx?id=148#NewsMain

It appears that gametrailers.com have the exclusive for the first official gameplay trailer, and it'll be shown tomorrow at 1:30am PST. I can't wait! ^^

EDIT: Here's a short teaser, sort of; info and footage of the actress, Gina Carano, who's going to be playing the role of Natasha, the Soviet Commando;

It does indeed look awesome! I'm really hyped for this now. :)

It's a shame that there's so many people moaning at the official C&C forums though, saying how crap the graphics are. Gameplay > Graphics tbh.

Don't know what to think. They took the absurd part of RA universe a bit too Xtreme.

Don't know what to think. They took the absurd part of RA universe a bit too Xtreme.

I don't mind it tbh, I think all the absurd elements fit really well. I mean, come on, RA2/YR had Giant Squids, UFOs, Dolphins, Hulk-like Brutes, Cloning Vats, Weather Control, etc.

When you think about it, it's not too extreme for the RA universe...

A bit toned down in comparison of Yuri´s Revenge in my opinion.

I'm not moaning, just making an observation. The circus canon shooting soldiers seems a bit too much, but we'll see. I guess previously to RA3 I never thought of RA as a completely comical RTS.

Looks a bit mad but then again so were the others so i'm looking forward to it.

What do people think of the graphics? I read some more comments made on gametrailers and alot of people don't seem to like them. I can't see the problem with them personaly.

I don't know which console to get this game for though. I had c&c3 on 360 and i loved it (apart from the fact there was not alot of people online after abit). I had played Red alert 2 on the PC all them years ago and loved that.

I think the graphics look great, I have the problem that I've played RA2 so much and so often i forgot how long ago it was released and i was expecting a minor upgrade. The important thing for me is hot it plays and I won't know that until september.

Interesting to note, some of the voices are the same from RA2, although they might just be placeholders.

i love the video. Super fast building lol. i know it was for demo purposes but still funny.

...and you just KNOOOOW his whipping up a few storms in mp3 form. I still listen to Hell Fire on average everyday.

...and you just KNOOOOW his whipping up a few storms in mp3 form. I still listen to Hell Fire on average everyday.
You mean Hell March? :heh: Hellfire is a forum member ;)

It´s starting t get really tempting to buy the C&C3 expansion pack to get the beta key for RA3 but it´s expensive and I have no money :(