NEurope
Sanchez

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

I'm also more of a Tiberium man myself, but nevertheless, this gets me very excited! I liked Tiberian Sun (my first PC game) better than Red Alert 2 for single player, Red alert 2 was better for multiplayer. I have yet to play C&C 3 (I have the game, just not the PC yet :indeed:) though. But I'm looking forward to this, can't wait to find out what else they'll add and change to Red Alert. I do hope they bring Kari Wuhrer back as Tanya though! But I doubt it ha ha. Anyway, I hope the cutscenes will be just as fun as in red Alert 2. The whole cast was great.

Yeah, i want them to give the graphics a good vamp this time, seing as CnC3 would run on most systems, and didn't look a whole lot better than Generals.

I have do disagree, CNC3 is beautiful and has an incredible style. I just think this shot seem rather bland in comparison with it.

Maybe...? They'de have to port the engine over to PS3, but the PS3 could handle the game better than the 360 does.

Maybe...? They'de have to port the engine over to PS3, but the PS3 could handle the game better than the 360 does.

Really? The 360 version of middle earth and c&c seemed kinda im not sure a bit lacking. I was playing on my monitor as well so it wasnt sdtv maybe I dislike the pad. The screenshots for red alert look like the same engine to me? Or is it a new one?

It very much seems like the Battle for Middle Earth/C&C generals engine that C&C3 used.

EA rehash engines for YEARS, the PS3 can do physics calculations far better than the 360 can, simply because of the Cell processor. Its much better for that sort of processing.

*prays for a mac version*

If there isn't a mac version, i may cry, or have to install XP *grumble grumble*

C&C Red Alert 2 is one of my favorite games ever! *prays some more for Tiberium Wars like cut scenes*

Get Leopard, using Boot Camp install windows. Trust me, your MAC turns into a worthy PC games console. I bought the Mac version of C&C3 and I can't fucking believe they released that crap...All full of bugs and uber slow down and you can't really choose a graphic setting that makes you appreciate the games visuals much (for an intel graphic chip anyway). But using the same Mac I played the PC version and it is perfect. With the Leopard disc you get ATI graphic support when using windows on your mac.

So Boot camp all the way...Back on topic. :)

31220907.jpg

You can build on sea!!!?

http://www.ea.com/redalert/main.jsp

Game Details and official websites.

Some more engrish from the hungarian magazine:

Screenshots looks like mod for C&C3 but most of journalist on December presentation was pretty wondered of a quality of the game. Russian journalist said that it is one of the first innovation RTS game for the last time. Cool mix of units present in the game also.

* Units:cyberbear-paratroopers

* samurais with laser sabers

* airfighter-transformer

* Japan soldiers with HUGE plasmogun, but this unit also have a cap (hat) which provide shield field and allow for digging

* Mirage-tanks

* Factions:Alliance

* Soviet Union

* Japan (Ja-pan , who still can`t believe)

Storyline:

Red Alert 3 will begun recently after the win under USSR, Kremlin on the fire and Russians decide to .... turn on Time Machine !!!! For killing Einstein and corrupting all Alliance plans. When the expedition return (Einstein was captured) to "home" (present time), they understand that Kremlin is fine, Alliance are pretty weak and. Whatafucк - new Empire was born ------- JAPAN !

* Developers:Chris Corry - producer

* Amer Ajami - producer

* Multiplayer:Mode: Cooperative (play campaign with your mate) with GENERALS system (ZH, KW)

Demo already exist.

* Platforms:PC

* Xbox 360

* PS3

* Engine:Improved version of Sage for C&C3

* Physics building destruction, particle system

* Vido:Actors

* 190 minutes of video

* Comedy genre of the video

Wait a second...

Screenshots looks like mod for C&C3 but most of journalist on December presentation was pretty wondered of a quality of the game. Russian journalist said that it is one of the first innovation RTS game for the last time. Cool mix of units present in the game also.

* airfighter-transformer

* Japan soldiers with HUGE plasmogun, but this unit also have a cap (hat) which provide shield field and allow for digging

* Mirage-tanks

* Factions:Alliance

* Soviet Union

* Japan (Ja-pan , who still can`t believe)

last time. Cool mix of units present in the game also.

* airfighter-transformer

* Mirage-tanks

* airfighter-transformer

Parachuting armored bears? Yes sir!

surely that's been around forever. not on story mode, but you've been able to allie with other teams in RTS games online since online gaming was invented.

...Wii version?

Have you ever tried playing an RTS at 640x480? Its basically impossible.

Text is either too big or too small, you can't see enough of the screen because the menu bar would be so big. Units would be huge or tiny.

...Wii version?

Have you ever tried playing an RTS at 640x480? Its basically impossible.

Text is either too big or too small, you can't see enough of the screen because the menu bar would be so big. Units would be huge or tiny.

LOL really? I've just always yearned for RTS magic using the Wii remote. Pikmin 3 is too long a wait.

Indeed, Pikmin was the perfect balance between menus and unit sizes and such.

*sigh* Come on Nintendo, give us the goods.

surely that's been around forever. not on story mode, but you've been able to allie with other teams in RTS games online since online gaming was invented.

I meant more that I like the idea that I can play trough the game with someone else.

I always feel there´s a different mood in the game when playing in single and multiplayer

I meant more that I like the idea that I can play trough the game with someone else.

I always feel there´s a different mood in the game when playing in single and multiplayer

In general, I love the co-op (2v2) better than solo. If you go through a spell of sloppiness you always have a (good) ally to depend on. And there is no greater experience than when teamed strategies pay off.

I wonder though if sea warfare of Red Alert will dampen down land infiltry. TBH I would not want too much focus on sea vessels.