NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

Can't take it anymore.

Quoted for truth.

*curses!*

hah... until this weekend i thought QFT just stood for "quite fucking true" :indeed:

*curses!*

hah... until this weekend i thought QFT just stood for "quite fucking true" :indeed:

Same difference.

Hey - its good that you can talk to us. I'm sure no one on here minds if you post your feeling or whatnot, its good to vent them out - and most people will lend an ear.

Try visit a doctor, mental health care has improved a lot when it comes to depression recently. Don't be afraid to try medication if that's what the doctor recommends - they don't zombie you out or anything, just help you get over the worst while your body does the rest. They might recommend you see a councillor, etc which will do you great!

Alternatively, try doing what Ronnie O'Sullivan did: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7240545.stm - I always feel great after a good run! Try it :)

If you're feeling like that because of something specific that happened to you, don't worry. Everything has a way of working itself out, you just need to keep cool and think. If it's just a point in your life where you lack the motivation to live the life the only advice I can give you is to just wait, everything will become better eventually. anything that you have to do, do it. But with your own pace, talk to someone, anyone. Someone who can listen and give constructive advices. You'll feel better just talking the shit out!!! I've been there at a tough age 14/15 and the only thing I can say is that my friends ( hellfire, oxygen waste and now the newmember Catshuu, are some of them ) really saved me :) even though I was held back during the 10th grade, I was really happy just by knowing my friends were there for me! I hope you have someone to talk to man, it really makes a difference.

Hey, mcj, do a barrel roll!

A barrel roll?!:laughing:

OOOH, almost forgot. Watch comedy!!! Monty Python, Scrubs, Arrested development...anything that makes you laugh! it's always good to laugh :D

i created a thread about depression before.

I have never felt so bad. I actually just want to die but i will never do the suicide cause i'm too much of a chicken shit. I'm never happy,i've lost interest in everything I once loved.I thought i'd never come back here. I don't know what to do.

i'm sorry for these threads and it's fucking sad to say i have nowhere else to turn i know..but i'm fucking trying. I'm not sure if it's the best idea to create a thread here.. My best friends are sick of me.

I really can't take much more pain.

i'm not looking for sympathy I just need to get it out there if you get what i mean. Please believe me when I say i'm not an attension seeking prick.

You need some pussy. That'd sort you out. Go to a psychiatrist as well, they'll give you some meds. Exercise, and generally keeping active will help you as well.

You need some pussy.

That statement is so incredibly true, even just a pull solves so many problems.

Also I would recommend getting your hair done properly at a stylist, it makes you feel really good about yourself afterwards.

You need some pussy. That'd sort you out.

Isn't mcj gay?

If so then substitute pussy for bumhole.

No idea. All gays really like pussy though, they just don't know it until they've had their penises in a woman's hairy axe wound.

You need to find an outlet buddy. As tapedeck said, do a rocky and lift weights, punch meat and chase chickens. Well don't do that, but you can see what i mean; you need to do something that you can take it out on. I'd consider either jogging or joining the gym. You'd feel better about yourself then aswell.

Seeing a doctor would also be a good idea; it would help to see someone who knows what they're talking about.

hey guys thanks a lot of the advice and just listening..I have moetly decided im going to start excersising,play games again and rent out movies.

I know a lot of you have felt like this and it's always feel great just to get it out there.. I felt the same way when i came out

(lol yes i am gay for the ones suggesting pussy ha)

i'd like to try a few things before i visit a doctor.. i regard that as a major sign of weakness for myself and kinda last resort......well except actually doing it.

cheers for the comments of support. I love you all really:)

No idea. All gays really like pussy though, they just don't know it until they've had their penises in a woman's hairy axe wound.

According to my gay friends, you are correct... heterossexual intercourse is teh shit for them. They love it just as much as us. They just can't get emotionally attached.

(I will love you forever when you reply "I fail to see the difference.")

hey guys thanks a lot of the advice and just listening..I have moetly decided im going to start excersising,play games again and rent out movies.

I know a lot of you have felt like this and it's always feel great just to get it out there.. I felt the same way when i came out

i'd like to try a few things before i visit a doctor.. i regard that as a major sign of weakness for myself and kinda last resort......well except actually doing it.

Isn't it nice that everyone loves you too? I'm so gay today...

You should go watch Rocky (the original or Rocky Balboa). Will really cheer you up; it helped me through tough times.

Going to a psychiatrist will help him. Maybe his depression can be cured by a change in life style, by meds, or a combination of both. Problem with depression is though, is that going to get help can feel totally pointless, so you don't bother. What psychologists do with depressed people, is just get them in to a cycle where they can't dwell on their depressive thoughts so much, they'll do it by getting him more active.

He's only 19, so he can get better, for sure. If I was gay, I'd let him sodomize me to cheer him up!!

According to my gay friends, you are correct... heterossexual intercourse is teh shit for them. They love it just as much as us. They just can't get emotionally attached.

(I will love you forever when you reply "I fail to see the difference.")

Isn't it nice that everyone loves you too? I'm so gay today...

It's why gay people can fuck women before they come out. A lot of them aren't disgusted by fucking women like straight men are disgusted by fucking men. My cousin had loads of girlfriends, then he came out as gay, my dad's mate fucked loads of women, then came out gay after being married, there's probably loads more examples too!!

That's one of the main reasons why men don't live on average as long as women do, because we're too proud to go to the doctors and will always just say we're fine. I can hold up my hands and say I do it too, but I am fine, so it's OK. :heh:

It's why gay people can fuck women before they come out. A lot of them aren't disgusted by fucking women like straight men are disgusted by fucking men. My cousin had loads of girlfriends, then he came out as gay, my dad's mate fucked loads of women, then came out gay after being married, there's probably loads more examples too!!

The ones I know came out and still fuck women. That's the true spirit. Imagine that. I know this gay guy who lives in Lisbon... and like, his best friend is a girl who lives with him. And they have casual sex, just like that, every other day. How fucked up is that. Makes me want to be gay... :(

EDIT

Forgot to add... she's fucking gorgeous, and he's also like a sex symbol or something. Still, you can't put a price on neverending great sex...

The ones I know came out and still fuck women. That's the true spirit. Imagine that. I know this gay guy who lives in Lisbon... and like, his best friend is a girl who lives with him. And they have casual sex, just like that, every other day. How fucked up is that. Makes me want to be gay... :(

EDIT

Forgot to add... she's fucking gorgeous, and he's also like a sex symbol or something. Still, you can't put a price on neverending great sex...

Are you sure he's gay? He could be bi.

Or just pretending so he can share her room...

Are you sure he's gay? He could be bi.

Or just pretending so he can share her room...

Lol, Yeah, it sounds like he's Bi and just pretending to be Gay so he can get some action.

EDIT

You talking about Bruno? I thought he wasn't in Lisbon anymore.

OSSU! TATAKAE!

Sign in to follow this