NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
pokekid

The Revo/Cube europe conspiricy

The last few competitions have never been updated with any winners weeks after the deadline.This makes me think maybe there are no winners.

What has been happening to the competitions?They start one.Reaches Deadline.Never updated again.

I can assure you - there is no conspiracy, your just abit unlucky. Also CE as you know has finished now and in the upcoming weeks the staff have been rather busy getting RE ready, so thusly have not had time to keep the competition side of CE running smoothly.

cool, Ive never seen competitions but ive not been on that long, ive been on about a year, well a lil longer, but in about oct of last year i lost internet and got it again in spring lol.

We're not a big conspiracy group. We're a big group of students/people with jobs who do this part time. So expect things to take time at...time.

The last 2 months have been wicked crazy, with the changeover. Tim has left now and Conor has taken over and you've gotta understand he's also just started uni so he has a lot on his plate right now.

i won a comp a few years back, tims e-mails diddn#t seem to get through to me because it was hotmail. Or he stopped replying.

I never got my prize.

*shakes fist*

I won a game through a competition on C-E and it was rubbish (as C-E's review said it was) so I traded it in for something else rubbish which I traded in for something alright which I traded in for something cool. Starting with World Racing and ending up with Viewtiful Joe is good stuff.

I won Donkey Konga 2 via a comments post competition a while back, I received a prompt email and also the game a week or so later. You guys fail to realise the popularity of Cube-Europe, and since this isn't a random comment to pick they're going to need to sit and sift through countless hundreds of emails with terrible choices for who should fight. Also they'll probably need to keep eliminating and narrowing it down until a winner is decided. What if someone submitted the same winner entry? They'll need to go back and think again.

This is a long process. I think I'll go play my copy of Jump Superstars while waiting.

• Like 1

I remember a long time ago C-E had a competition where if you could find the hidden Link links in five different news articles you could win a copy of Wind Waker. There I was frantically searching and I'm pretty sure I was the first to find them all, but alas they had to choose the winner randomly and I didn't win. How unfair. I still got Wind Waker though with the bonus disc, so it all worked out for the better.

Mr_Odwin, I remember reviewing World Racing for C-E last year and you winning the competition for it, I'm not suprised you sold it to be honest, It's one of the worst games I've ever played.

A winner has been decided upon by Conor, so if you have not been contacted then you havn't won. I dunno if he's gonna post anything on the site but he has said that the winner has been chosen.

I won a Donkey Kong music CD [Total length aroudn 3 minutes] with a Donkey Kong toy and a N64 controller keyring. Lucky me.

Sign in to follow this