NEurope
Gaijin von Snikbah

Fatal Frame 4

Pedro... surely that'll make the girl naked..?
I don't mind :heh: In fact that's what I want :grin:

you saw through my let-maase-take-the-scraps plan!

Nice costumes. But a Bikini outfit would surely be good aswell. Or topless, either way it's all good :heh:

Now all you guys need is a girl to enter this topic, bring you guys back to reality, and really make you feel a little low/lonely/dejected. :heh: Don't worry, I will be there too...

Nice costumes. But a Bikini outfit would surely be good aswell. Or topless, either way it's all good :heh:
She should have this tongue in cheek costume just for the lulz:

costumes7.jpg

Now all you guys need is a girl to enter this topic, bring you guys back to reality, and really make you feel a little low/lonely/dejected. :heh: Don't worry, I will be there too...

With the school kids, right? ;)

Only if she posts pics of her ass.

Funny how people seem more interested in this game all of a sudden. :laughing:

They should totally stick this stuff on the cover. :heh:

As long as the slogan "Feels like they're wearing nothin' at all!" is displayed underneath the logo.

With the school kids, right? ;)

Only if she posts pics of her ass.

Funny how people seem more interested in this game all of a sudden. :laughing:

They should totally stick this stuff on the cover. :heh:

As long as the slogan "Feels like they're wearing nothin' at all!" is displayed underneath the logo.

So wrong......but somehow so right : peace:

I guess the reason for the Luigi and Zero suit costumes is because of Luigi's Mansion and the name Zero Project

Fatal Frame 4 players have found several bugs. When a certain condition is triggered, the game can lock up. There are also Ghost entries in the database that remain blank, and an extra option unlocked after the game is cleared that is unselectable.

During "三ノ蝕 忘日" (it's a day/chapter in the game I believe) after you have obtained the 暗号のようなメモ (coded memo), if you open the door to the doctor's room on the 2nd floor of the hospital the game will lock up. To avoid this, after getting the memo go to the director's office in the first floor and enter the 3 digit code into the interphone first.

Japan Sales

01. [PSP] Phantasy Star Universe - (Sega) - 342,000 / 342,000

02. [NDS] Rhythm Heaven Gold - (Nintendo) - 213,000 / 213,000

03. [NDS] Dragon Quest V - (Square Enix) - 112,000 / 946,000

04. [PS3] Soul Calibur IV - (Namco Bandai) - 75,000 / 75,000

05. [PS2] Powerful Pro Baseball 15 - (KONAMI) - 37,000 / 121,000

06. [360] Soul Calibur IV - (Namco Bandai) - 35,000 / 35,000

07. [Wii] Fatal Frame IV - (Nintendo) - 33,000 / 33,000

08. [Wii] Wii Fit - (Nintendo) - 32,000 / 2,442,000

09. [Wii] Mario Kart Wii - (Nintendo) - 23,000 / 1,633,000

10. [PSP] Gundam Battle Universe - - (Namco Bandai) - 21,000 / 201,000

WOW..

Bigger than Wii Fit? VERY GOOD!!!

They'l problably bring it to Europe and America then :)

WOW..

Bigger than Wii Fit? VERY GOOD!!!

They'l problably bring it to Europe and America then :)

Yes, it had nothing to do with the fact that Wii Fit has been out for dozens of weeks...

Regardless, to go up against Soul Calibur IV, Rhythm Heaven AND a new Phantasy Star and still do that well is no mean feat whatsoever.

This would have come to the west anyway, although whether it will still be under Nintendo's banner remains uncertain.

No a bad start I tell ya. I thought it would sell around 20K. Good opening. I wonder if the bugs will have any negative effect on the game's sales.

Whatever the effect, I expect it to drop off the top ten next week and end up selling around 70K LTD in Japan. I really want to get this game in Europe. March 09, Nintendo, announce it!

These figures are reasonable, but theres reason why Fatal Frame can't sell over 1million worldwide. Both RE4 and Umbrella Chronicle sold over 1m, and Metroid Prime 3 managed that with limited marketing.

Its worth bearing in mind that the Japanese Wii market seems far more casual than other territories, with Mario Galaxy having a shockingly slow start, No More Heroes also had appalling LTD sales.

Yes, it had nothing to do with the fact that Wii Fit has been out for dozens of weeks...

Regardless, to go up against Soul Calibur IV, Rhythm Heaven AND a new Phantasy Star and still do that well is no mean feat whatsoever.

This would have come to the west anyway, although whether it will still be under Nintendo's banner remains uncertain.

So what? It still is bought a lot, lol.

So what? It still is bought a lot, lol.

Yeah but a game's first week's sales, for anything but casual games, always peak in the first week. Most of the time for a hardcore game like half of the people who'll buy the game (in total) rush out and buy it, meaning big first week sales. Then they drop a fair bit for the next week and then usually go way down by the third week.

33,000 for a first week is pretty mediocre/poor. For a non-first party Wii game in Japan though it's not too bad as third party Wii sales in Japan are absolutely horrendous.