NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maase

How do you imagine the next Zelda for Wii?

Im talking about everything: Story, gameplay, characters, theme, everything

How do you imagine?

Time to speculate ^^

Resident Evil 4 'over-the-shoulder' viewpoint with Wii Remote Sword play where slashing in different directions has the desired effect on screen.. maybe :heh:

(Yes, I know that probably sucks...)

I think the next Zelda will take the realistic approach once more, and it will be like a Majora's Maskish/Link's Awakenish side story of some sort. That's because the realistic graphics could be stretched further judging Mario Galaxy, and because we haven't had home console side stories for a while now (unless you count FSA).

As for gameplay, I think we're going to get something really different. Maybe more towards the point and click of Phantom Hourglass. I expect huge changes there.

I think the next Zelda will take the realistic approach once more, and it will be like a Majora's Maskish/Link's Awakenish side story of some sort. That's because the realistic graphics could be stretched further judging Mario Galaxy, and because we haven't had home console side stories for a while now (unless you count FSA).

As for gameplay, I think we're going to get something really different. Maybe more towards the point and click of Phantom Hourglass. I expect huge changes there.

Good ideas. I'd rather have a more surreal Zelda again and I'm sure the controls will be very different to Twilight Princess.

Place your bets that its a Link to the Past remake though.

There are many things i want in the new Zelda, but i don't want to write all of them now, so i will write one of the most importants to me.

I need a Darker Story (Even darker then TP), i want true evil, friends dying, enemies burning villagers, etc.

I think that Zelda TP promissed so much darkness (with the wolf thing), but then it was just a little gimmick, and Ocarina of Time was more dangerous than this story :\

I think it will be a lot like tp, but with better gtraphices, and an emense world. I also think wii movement=exact sword movement on screen. As a story, I'm hoping for a plotline evolving around a war against ganondorf and a army.

Having very close contacts with Nintendo, I can confirm that the next Zelda game will take place in the Ghettos of Hyrule City. Link's main objective will be to tag graffiti over M.C Ganondorf's territory, take part in gang ways, and gangrape....

Please don't kill me.

Kills triforcemario by throwing the tp disk at him.

Although it would be nice to see the ghettos of hyrule in some game.

Guns, because everyone likes guns. Look what it did for shadow the hedgehog.

All I want is for it to be a challenge. I really enjoyed TP, but it ended too soon because a lot of it was too easy.

All I want is for it to be a challenge. I really enjoyed TP, but it ended too soon because a lot of it was too easy.

A difficulty setting could fix that

*Gerudos

*Zora King

*Photography (pictobox) tasks that makes you take pictures of specific locations in hyrule.

*No Stupid Cannons

*Cut focus on different items, put more focus on different types of swords and shields. Maybe a hookshot sword? Din's Flametounge which can only kill ice enemies?

*Greater scope; Death Mountain looks horribly fake and distorted.

*Horse Racing. (Maybe with wifi 2-4 players as well)

*Gerudo Valley music revamped.

<.<...>.>

*Negro Link

:D

The ability to travel between different countries. Termina, Hyrule, ect. Maybe 5 in total. They could start with the hyrule from TP and just redo the textures ect and give it similar graphics to MP3.

Also there should be a wars going on between the different countries. Maybe the game could start out with Link being sent by Zelda (it could be a direct sequel to TP) to make allies with one of the countries, however the imprison link and he needs to escape from them (they could fit some stealth in it here) maybe link cannot escape back to hyrule because there are to many soldiers traveling to war on hyrule down this road and he has to go to Termina instead. Termina could agree to side with hyrule and send forces to take over the smaller county, Allied with the country that imprisoned (Y) link, this country could boarder hyrule. Link could lead the attack and they could take the country but then link could come home to a ruined hyrule (Zelda kidnaped by the first new Country (Will now be reffered to as X)) There could also be unsettled land arround the other countries full of bandits and stuff (Z). Link will at this point learn that he needs to visit 8 temples in all the other countries (some in Z One in hyrule some in termina 1 in Y and a few in X). The war continues as Link needs to gain access to more areas. There could be huge fights at boarders. Once link beats all the temples he goes and fights the king of X to rescue zelda. Halfway through the final battle there will be a cut scene where the king stabs link with a sword right through the chest. Suddenly Midna appears out of nowhere and heals him Link kills the king of X, pulls his helmet off and OMFG its...

TINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game would have pretty much all the memorable characters from every zelda game (and I mean all of them).

There would be 100+ side-quests also.

There would be traders and travelers and soldiers out in the games massive over-world, The ones from hyrule and termina you could trade and interact with, the ones from enemy countries and outlaws in the wild territories you could Kill steal from or interact with just like the ones from Hyrule. If you killed them another one would appear somewhere in the world (some will also have guards). If you steal from them nothing will change in your relationship with them however if you spare them they will give you free rare items (you will have an inventory).

During Battles (the big ones with thousands of soldiers) you will have a group of soldiers that surounds you. Thorough the game the group will grow bigger and stronger.

The next nintendo console would come out right after the game was supposed to be released and the game would be ported to it. The game wouldn't be as good as Nintendo said it would ect.

I would love a Wind Waker prequel. A massive war going on, you still collect a lot of items to get into the Temple of Time. Towards the end of the game you finally get to the Master Sword....and it rejects you. So Zelda sends her newborn child away with someone else and get as many people to evacuate from the hills. Then Link and Zelda fight off Gannondorf and call the Gods. Who then flood the place.

Combat could do with some improvements. I think direction and up/middle/low attacks should be taken into account.

Well, this isn't strictly my idea but everyones good friend surfergirl envisages that Retro are working on a Zelda spin-off and we could get some info on it at E3.

Interesting.

Well, this isn't strictly my idea but everyones good friend surfergirl envisages that Retro are working on a Zelda spin-off and we could get some info on it at E3.

People still care about what she says?

People still care about what she says?

Erm... no? The more important question for you is whether people really care about this:

I would love a Wind Waker prequel. A massive war going on, you still collect a lot of items to get into the Temple of Time. Towards the end of the game you finally get to the Master Sword....and it rejects you. So Zelda sends her newborn child away with someone else and get as many people to evacuate from the hills. Then Link and Zelda fight off Gannondorf and call the Gods. Who then flood the place.

Combat could do with some improvements. I think direction and up/middle/low attacks should be taken into account.

C'maan, its a thread for Zelda speculation. Embrace it.

Good ideas. I'd rather have a more surreal Zelda again and I'm sure the controls will be very different to Twilight Princess.
Yeah, Twilight Princess made some beautiful surreal graphics, and Okami has really left me wondering if Nintendo tried a more surreal Zelda on a more powerful console than a Nintendo 64. Majora's Mask would look really funky and stylish on Wii, so I hope they do something like that. Not that I want a Majora's Mask 2, but another surreal Zelda with its own style would be awesome.

This different style would also lend itself really well to some new gameplay innovations, they could make it a really experimental game :smile:

The next Zelda will probably be unique in its own way, as the next next Zelda will probably be on Wii2 with much more control innovations.

Kills triforcemario by throwing the tp disk at him.

Although it would be nice to see the ghettos of hyrule in some game.

Since when was I made out of jelly? :blank:

Sign in to follow this