NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maase

How do you imagine the next Zelda for Wii?

Anything involving swords and magic is built on Tolkien's shoulders though. Besides, I would argue LoTR didn't have a pseudo western section or a scene where the heroes snowboard down a mountain then cure an ice monster's wife by making hot soup.

Actually there was a little 'snowboard' scene in LotR with legolas...But point taken. It were things like names such as 'Eldin', architecture such as the Eldin bridge, character design (like adding mythril to Link's garment) and the bit of decor you see in the text box.

So you're glad that the cool stuff from the first trailer was removed? As that was a lot more like LotR than the final game.

If it would have added to the game in some positive way, then no. My point here was simply that too much 'foreign' inspiration nullified some of Zelda's unique charm.

Actually there was a little 'snowboard' scene in LotR with legolas...But point taken. It were things like names such as 'Eldin', architecture such as the Eldin bridge, character design (like adding mythril to Link's garment) and the bit of decor you see in the text box.

Please, as has been said before, Zelda has always been inspired by both LOTR and Peter Pan. It's just that LOTR was only made into film in 2001.

And you're going a bit too far with your comparisons... Eldin is from one of the 3 Hyrule goddesses, which are Din, Farore and Nayru. There's also Faron Province. I don't remember if there was a province based on Nayru.

And Link does not have "mithril", he has a chainmail protection beneath his garments, as was usual for the medieval period, an addition in graphical detail that I wholeheartedly welcomed.

You are just reading too much into it. I repeat, Zelda has always taken influence in LOTR, but you're seeing too much of it now just because the movies were made and became so popular (and they're pretty good quality too).

I_Will_Fight_For_You_by_ljinx.jpg

i want a Real dark version this time where link has a Son and his son is Captured stuff like that

and that link is known as the biggest ( legendary hero of hyrule )

but he goes away on a mission to Save his son

for three years he went away and Dark link is Ruining links reputation and destroys army's kings villages

and just before links return all the army's assemble and the leaders order to kill link

and link himself does not know what happened then link surrenders without a fight

becouse he does not want to fight the knights

and was put into jail

and then Dark link comes and hount him

and then the twin imp witches placed a Curse on link

that when he sleeps a Dark power will consume him and that makes link crazy

then he tries to escape and go on a Quest to the Sages

to help him from his Curse but then he Discovers that Someone Captured all the Six Sages

and Uses their powers To Conquer the world this time its not ganondorf

but a Bigger Evil that can only be Destroyed by the wielder of the 3 Triforce parts

so link goes on a Quest to find Ganondorf ( who is planning on an another assault on Hyrule )

and his plan is to release the evil Creature and control him without knowing its power that Ganons power is nothing Compared to that evil being

when the beast is released Ganon feels its powers and Kneels down and then the evil creature gave Ganondorf a mission

to Destroy the Only 2 beings that are capable of stopping the Beast his evil plans ( link and Zelda )

when Link destroys Ganon

he obtained the next triforce and has the Triforce of power and Courage and that lets him transform into something similar to Fierce deity link when facing powerfull enemies ( bosses )

link when obtaining triforce of power ( when he transform's )

Omni_Link_Returns_by_Plague52x.jpg

haha something like that.

i also want more Shops to Buy Swords shields Food clothes just more extras Mini games side Quest to help people with small things , races , ( i want the ocarina Fluit back ) i want link to Obtain Dins fire like in Ocarina of time that was a Cool move

as long as they don't bring back Cel-shaded then i will buy it i hate the cel-shaded look

yeah i want nintendo to reveal the new Zelda Real soon zelda is and will always be my nr 1 game or i want the new Kid Icarus Game to Blow me away from excitement

Perhaps a game that uses the exact layout of OOT but with MP3 graphics, TP controls, way more areas and obviously a different story.

OOT was a success because it truly brought Hyrule to life in 3D. The other games were set in different areas (Termina, the great sea (not really hyrule)). If Nintendo made a game like this it would respect that world unlike the twisted version that we got in TP (Even the unfliped gamecube version just didn't feel quite right. It was too different from OOT to feel like the next game in the line.

Maybe they should release wii-makes of OOT and MM only taking away the time limit and making the save system like TP. Or even just making the time limit optional as alot of people liked it because it gave the game a sense of doom ect. Personally I think it took away from the game because the exploration became limited.

Maybe they should release wii-makes of OOT and MM only taking away the time limit and making the save system like TP. Or even just making the time limit optional as alot of people liked it because it gave the game a sense of doom ect. Personally I think it took away from the game because the exploration became limited.

So basically you want to remove the main game mechanic around nearly everything in the game revolve and plot device... :nono:

the time limit was great, slowing time made it easy enough to do the dungeons, but kept the sense of forboding, and the amount of life in termina was jaw dropping.

Hmmm...You know I would like a zelda where you can actually use the Triforce of Courage ala SSBB. When the Hero of Time and Hero of Winds acquired the ToC there was no acknowledgable differences between the Link before acquiring it and the Link after.

I mean Ganondorf and Zelda have transformation powers amongst others but whats Link got?

On the other hand, perhaps this is why TP was so easy since Link had it to begin with. :p

The Legend of Zelda and the Tri-Sword.

Link is a thief, a kid who hates the world, a kid who hates the princess Zelda and a kid who wants to be a emperor.

One day, he finds one sword in a boulder, he takes it and he finds something unvaliable (:X)

The Sword has one rock with three faces that can change, Link finds that he can have the Three powers changing the rock face (I don't remember the Three forces, but let's assume that is Power, Light and Courage.

Link has to fight against Ganondorf, an evil man that wants the sword, and to run away from Princess Zelda and all the army.

Link will have the help of a band of Thiefes, who will help him to find the 10 shadow keys to the Dark World and to finally help Link defeat Ganondorf.

At the end, Link defeats Ganondorf in the Dark World and comes to his world, only to find that the world has been all flooded (i don't know if i spelled right)

The game ends here, with Link lookin astonishing to all the water

(Im so ******* original :P)

One day, he finds one sword in a boulder, he takes it and he finds something unvaliable (:X)

Hmm, with that I think I would also like a Zelda which picks up from WW where the sleeping place of the Master Sword is still embedded in the head of Ganondorf underwater...A zora one days stumbles across the relic whilst diving. Though this Zora is one with a weak mind, and usually the master sword would not accept such a wielder, but since the sword is not in the Pedestal of Time it has no choice.

By some 'divine prank' that common Zora is hailed as King of the Zora for the symbolic sign that is him wielding the sword of legend. However, over the years the Zora King becomes extremely proud for being the holder of the M sword. He then begins to exert some of his authority over the other kingdoms and races by maybe putting sanctions over the water supplies or introducing a tax system...Zora to Goron-Hyrulian-Deku-Gerudo relations hinder.

Basically that would pave the way for a great final boss (Zora King) and an enemy in the Zora similarly to how the Guado were in Final Fantasy 10. There could even be a greater power behind the king's greed - maybe the Master Sword had an evil influence since it was taken out of its will.

The hero's tasks are to; prevent war, subdue any 'skirmishes', maintain peace between Zora and the world whilst ofcourse getting to the source of the problem. The moral of the game could be based on an anti-racism theme.

Would do you think?

Why? So many puzzle elements :P

Ok, ok, you win X)

Atleast the idea was original

Why? So many puzzle elements :P

Ok, ok, you win X)

Atleast the idea was original

It was original but there were so many flaws. Link isn't selfish, he's not a thief, the Master Sword and the Triforce can only belong to someone of a true heart can it not? Your concept sounds more like Tingle RPG 2 rather than a Zelda game. :heh:

That's the original idea :D

Link is not a good game, he becames a good game, but before, he was a bad guy

I like the idea :'(

he's not a thief

He goes into other people's houses, smashes their ornaments and takes their money...

link will travel back in time to dinosaurs . and you will have to ride a small dog around hyrule field. the end boss will actually be the fishing pond and you have to catch 'gannonfish' then you give him to the fishing pond instructor and the game ends.

and there is also a section which link finds tingle raping his sister.

It was original but there were so many flaws. Link isn't selfish, he's not a thief, the Master Sword and the Triforce can only belong to someone of a true heart can it not? Your concept sounds more like Tingle RPG 2 rather than a Zelda game. :heh:

Actually the trifocre splits up when a man of not true hart touches it. However, if he manages to get the pieces, he can get the entire triforce. In OOT Ganondorf had one of the threepieces.

What you mean he's not a thief? In Links Awakening you can steal from the shop and as a consequence you are called Thief for the rest of the game, no joke.

Apologies in advance if anyone else has thought of this, but what about baseing the next Zelda game in the sky?

We've had land and sea already, so why not in the air? Dungeon puzzles with gravity involved would be given a new lease of life, Link's transport could be a Dragon (great Valoo's ancestor/desendent maybe), the Ooccoo could be involved again (for instance, the creation of new lands under orders of the three gods, or something), and it would be easy to envision the potential of the Wiimote for something like this too. :grin:

well, id like the master sword broken, you need to have it reforged by a master smith, on the way you collect different swoeds from diferent cultures, each with different fighting styles. their could be a standard medival sword (like the one before the master sword in TP), a slow but powerful katana, a fast rapiair only good for one to one combat, a scimitar would be like the katana, but one handed so not as powerful but faster, and allows a sheild.

the master swoed itself could be used one handed, with a shield, or two handec, with more power but unable to block anything but outher swords.

probly better for a new IP, but it would add some depth to the game.

Sign in to follow this