NEurope
Kirkatronics

Does size matter?

Having a girlfriend taller than me would be slightly weird. Although nice long legs *YaY*

I'm 12 inches.

Your Penis is a Foot?

________

Ship Sale

Edited by fex

I'm about 5 foot 9/10. I think, I'm not too good at guessing at height.

Weight, at around 10 and a half stone.

Does size matter? Fuck yes. Almost everything is based on looks nowadays. The games we play, the people we fancy, the cars we like, the food we eat. Try going out for a drink at a busy bar and see how long it takes for you to get served by a bloke, when you're surrounded by women. Blokes will choose to serve the girls first 9/10s of the time. If you're a smaller bloke as well, or don't look particularly old, you're even further behind.

Try going out for a drink at a busy bar and see how long it takes for you to get served by a bloke, when you're surrounded by women. Blokes will choose to serve the girls first 9/10s of the time. If you're a smaller bloke as well, or don't look particularly old, you're even further behind.

you must just suck at bar presence. I never have a problem getting served quickly.

you must just suck at bar presence. I never have a problem getting served quickly.

I've mastered the art of being invisible. :heh:

Although, it does depend on the bar or club. The Pav Tav in Brighton is a pain in the arse to get served in.

I suck at bar presence, normally I'm a loud person, but as soon as I get to the bar everything in my throat goes quiet.

-.-

i'm 5'11" ~ which is pretty average i guess... but for some reason i get served REALLY quickly in a crowded bar... so much so in fact that i once went to get a redbull (was driving~ phooo) at a very very crowded bar, got served immediately - and when i realised, much to my embarrassment, that i didnt have the right change - the guy behind the bar gave me my drink for free O__o

maybe that has less to do with my height and a little more to do with my bra size? :grin:

i'm 5'11" ~ which is pretty average i guess... but for some reason i get served REALLY quickly in a crowded bar... so much so in fact that i once went to get a redbull (was driving~ phooo) at a very very crowded bar, got served immediately - and when i realised, much to my embarrassment, that i didnt have the right change - the guy behind the bar gave me my drink for free O__o

maybe that has less to do with my height and a little more to do with my bra size? :grin:

Thats because bluey is a pretty girly, :indeed:. Actually I have no idea what you look like, I've forgotten already *runs to image thread*, I must be ugly to people in cheshire, I have no orange face, gets me everytime! :(

SAme link, but then my friends got annoyed at me for being so patient. Any other time and I get annoyed but in a bar everything changes!

I suck at bar presence, normally I'm a loud person, but as soon as I get to the bar everything in my throat goes quiet.

-.-

I feel your pain. :(

I think that's just the way I am, though. I don't like to make a fuss, I just normally wait my turn.

It's all about making eye contact with the barman/woman. Once they look up from serving the last customer just try to get theri attention without making it obvious, just a smile or something. 9 times out of 10 they'll come over and serve you.

Someone told me that if you're paying with a note holding it out and waving it means you get served faster, but it doesnt. Every person i've spoken to who has done bar work has told me its pretty much the most annoying thing you can do and they deliberatly make you wait a bit longer.

Although, it does depend on the bar or club. The Pav Tav in Brighton is a pain in the arse to get served in.

Aye that's fairly true, but teh Pav Tav is where you go when you've just turned 18 ;) Stay away from there!

It's all about making eye contact with the barman/woman. Once they look up from serving the last customer just try to get theri attention without making it obvious, just a smile or something. 9 times out of 10 they'll come over and serve you.

Someone told me that if you're paying with a note holding it out and waving it means you get served faster, but it doesnt. Every person i've spoken to who has done bar work has told me its pretty much the most annoying thing you can do and they deliberatly make you wait a bit longer.

When I wait ata bar I always just wait my turn, trying not to eye the barstaff too much as I can imagine that's uncomfortable. I never wave my money around as I see other people leaning right into the bar, money flashing about... Bah, I'm so conscious of how I'm being perceived all the time.

But then, I know the barstaff have a rough idea of who to serve next based on who was there first, so I let them get on with that. What annoys me is when I've been patiently waiting for them to serve three or four people ahead of me, then proceeding to serve a fresh bunch of people who have just turned up because they don't have the balls to say "sorry, this guy down here is next". When they finally get to me I will say "you know, I was here way before those guys?" and they will usually apologise... and then all is forgotten, save a small whinge to me mates when I get back to the table :P

It's all about making eye contact with the barman/woman. Once they look up from serving the last customer just try to get theri attention without making it obvious, just a smile or something. 9 times out of 10 they'll come over and serve you.[/Quote]

I'll give that a wee go next time. Although somebody once told me that I smile at everyone, regardless. D'oh.

I can imagine that being really annoying. Isn't that something you'd do in lap-dancing clubs or something anyway? I wouldn't know.

Aye that's fairly true, but teh Pav Tav is where you go when you've just turned 18 ;) Stay away from there!

But it's nice. :(

I don't serve behind a busy bar like night clubs or anything but I deliberately ignore poeple who're trying to get my attention. The worst one is when they tap on the bar top, I will ignore them for a while and if they persist I just say to them banging won't make me come any quicker.

To be honest though, I just ignore everyone. I take it slow. I don't care if they want a drink they can wait.

Every person i've spoken to who has done bar work has told me its pretty much the most annoying thing you can do and they deliberatly make you wait a bit longer.

i see your complaint, and raise ya~

one time, a kid WHISTLED for me. :blank:

like a dog. whistled to get me to come over and serve him at gamestation.

when both me and my friend looked at him rather shocked and insulted, and i asked "excuse me..?" he just banged the counter and grunted.

oh no he di-unt!

:shakehead

i just stood and stared at him until he caught on, and used his WORDS to ask for help... much to the amusement of the girl i was working with ^__^

Having a girlfriend taller than me would be slightly weird. Although nice long legs *YaY*

I'll give you a call after the operation.

i'm 5'11" ~ which is pretty average i guess...

For a man.

For a man.

Pleasent... lets try keep this civil and without the needless bitchyness shall we?

Besides, the shit could really start flying if people start having a go at your sexuality rokhed.

Pleasent... lets try keep this civil and without the needless bitchyness shall we?

Besides, the shit could really start flying if people start having a go at your sexuality rokhed.

I'm sorry, but how many women do you know over 5 foot 11 that would make that an average height for their gender. I've only met a handful in my 40 years, and none of them where hugely over. Besides the average height for men is, or was last time I checked, 5 foot 11.

I'm 6 foot 3 (ish). Bigger than my mum and dad and also my brother who's 3 years older than me.

My parents arn't that tall really, however my grandad is like 6'5, so thats where i got it from.

My parents arn't that tall really, however my grandad is like 6'5, so thats where i got it from.

That's the thing about genetics, things skip a generation.

I'm sorry, but how many women do you know over 5 foot 11 that would make that an average height for their gender. I've only met a handful in my 40 years, and none of them where hugely over. Besides the average height for men is, or was last time I checked, 5 foot 11.

Wait but you dress up as a woman and your pretty tall. Your own insecurties coming out are they!

Why am I defending Bluey she beats me with sticks!

i didnt say it was average for a girl...... just average.... :wtf::wtf:

i dont know both of my parents so i cant really say if it's because of their height or not... so i just chimed in on the bar presence conversation...

i'm taller than some people i know, and shorter than others... i'd call that average..?

Wait but you dress up as a woman and your pretty tall. Your own insecurties coming out are they!

My insecurities are based on my looks, not my gender or height, although I was a little dismayed to find out recently that I've shrunk an inch.

i'm taller than some people i know, and shorter than others... i'd call that average..?

I could say the same thing you know.