N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Calza vote for me? And it isn't as if we don't participate, there's only a limited amount of discussion 4 people can have before ending in a dead lock.

Calza, if you do think about voting in me at least warn me so i can defend my self for the last time. Don't give them the satisfaction of fucking this up.

I can see this is probably going nowhere...

I said it was gonna happen didn't I?

We're just gonna have to wait for chair to end the day then and let the mafia pick off another player.

I don't know what else I can do to convince you.

I've given you all the evidence I can to prove my innocence, which is way more evidence than Shino has given.

I guess we're gonna have to let it go.

Calza, can you explain why you are more suspicious of me than Shino?

If we go no-where today I guess that I won't survive the night.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WILL THIS NOT END?

Nope. Calza won't believe me and chair hasn't been online since friday to end the day.

Calza, please believe me. If I am wrong, feel free to kill me in the night or lynch me tomorrow. Being at a deadlock is not a good thing.

So what you what me to vote for Shino even though you are acting more suspicous and then when I do, you and sprout could just lynch me. Nah I am standing by my vote, out of all of us Shino is probably the least likely to be evil, but then again he could be.

Oh god, there's no way you'll stop, first you said you blocked me and so I couldn't silence, now you blocked me again and someone gets silenced. Either way, I'm fucked because you want it right? Its just a persecution.

Whatever doubt I had in the past was completely destroyed by your lack of common sense.

Vote: mr-paul

And don't come saying that "you're voting me because I voted you", considering that there's only 4 players and that you constantly come after me, that's all I have now and its a lot more than what you've got on me.

Shino, I've got nothing against you personally mate. It's just that we're gonna go nowhere if we don't vote. I have more reason to believe Sprout is good than you, as he has been confirmed as The Bard if I remember correctly, Calza I am unsure of, i think he is possibly Dynastygal. But i'm not voting for him because I don't have any evidence against him, and he's silenced, and I believe it is a tad unfair. That leaves you, who I believe is the most likely to be evil.

I wasn't just gonna not vote, as we'd have what we've had the previous couple of nights- a deadlock.