N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moogle would like to vote for them but there are too many for moogle to vote for.

Moogle is annoyed as without them it is hard to acheive a majority and just gives the mafia an easy win.

Chair should have an elite mafia next time... only active mafia posters allowed.

BlueJay hasn't posted a single freaking time in this thread!

Change Vote: BlueJay

He' good. I investigated him for that same reason.

The thing is this thread moves at such a pace and some people are say at work or uni so when they come back to check there is about 5 pages to go through all at once and it can be very confusing. Yes it is unfair that they can just get unnoticted and probably some of them aren't actually busy and just trying to avoid attention but there will be a few that are genuinely trying their best so try and take that into account before you start lynching everybody who hasn't spoken in a couple of hours.

I will vote for CB as that seems to be the way forward at the moment but I'm still not 100% about Tellyn.

You can investigate too?

Ever since MadDog died, I inherited his power. I'm not incompetent though.

I was hoping this could remain a secret, but I'm not gonna allow an innocent get killed. Ah, well... the mafias are affraid to kill me either way, nobody wants to be a martyr, lol. I'm already completely exposed, so fuck it.

Moogle knows that BlueJay is a woman and can misdirect people.

I know he's good. So... bluejay? Eenuh?

The thing is this thread moves at such a pace and some people are say at work or uni so when they come back to check there is about 5 pages to go through all at once and it can be very confusing. Yes it is unfair that they can just get unnoticted and probably some of them aren't actually busy and just trying to avoid attention but there will be a few that are genuinely trying their best so try and take that into account before you start lynching everybody who hasn't spoken in a couple of hours.

I will vote for CB as that seems to be the way forward at the moment but I'm still not 100% about Tellyn.

Moogle knows that people have other commitments and doesn't expect everyone to be online all the time. But some people haven't posted at all and this makes moogle angry. And you wouldn't like it when Moogle's angry.