N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

Tellyn is certain that the Fish is lying. Tellyn knows Gaggle64's character to be good, and Tellyn's information about Ellmeister was correct. Tellyn is certainly correct about the Fish.

But Tellyn was roleblocked when he tried to learn who Coolness Bears was...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But have we forgotten that CB, the one we should be lynching, ended the day early? Probably to stop suspicion dead in its tracks.

Vote: Coolness Bears

Hey, I beleive Fish is a threat, too, but let's take care of the mafia, first.

gaggle64 thinks Fish is guilty, and wonders why Jonnas would try to change the subject.

AHEM

all admins are evil...fish is confusing, and his information conflicts mine...

but i feel we can only get to the bottom of this if fish is dead...maybe...

BUT if all admins are evil then by lynching the bearswe take out the head...i think..

and fish, the forum in the mafia game closed not the real one, so no outside force is helping you =D

Notice how Tellyn, Gaggle64, and Moogleviper all defend each other?

Ok, I'll spill everything. I'm Warandchaos. I'm a good member/questionaire.

If you don't believe me, this will be shown as true once I die, and you MUST lynch Tellyn, Gaggle64, and Moogleviper. Possibly DomJcg and Coolness Bears too.

Notice how Tellyn, Gaggle64, and Moogleviper all defend each other?

Ok, I'll spill everything. I'm Warandchaos. I'm a neutral member/questionaire.

If you don't believe me, this will be shown as true once I die, and you MUST lynch Tellyn, Gaggle64, and Moogleviper. Possibly DomJcg and Coolness Bears too.

*yawns* are you going the way of zell? accusing all? WandC doesn't ask questions as much as mcoy does, and besides, what about the fact that i found that you were a protector on the first night? and no my info's not been wrong yet.

gaggle64 thinks Fish is guilty, and wonders why Jonnas would try to change the subject.

Because yesterday, I accused CB of being the godfather (the head of N-E). Later on, people started to vote for The Fish (just because he's Mcoy).

As soon as Fish had more votes than CB, someone shut down the forum.

1-Only "the head of N-E" could such thing.

2-Last time, the Time traveller would die if he ended the day early when he was on the verge of lynching.

My theory: As soon as some people started voting CB, the mafia members quickly changed the subject to Fish and CB ended the day earlier.

I'm voting CB, because we can't fall for that trap.

Moogle will still vote for the Fish. Moogle is outraged that The Fish made him speak like this. Moogle will not tolerate being threatened. Moogle thinks that if we tolerate this, then your children will be next.

*Moogle grin*

Haha. Loving the wit as always Moogle.

VOTE: the FISH

Afew nights ago i investigated the fish and was told that he is good. This is why i havn't voted for him. I don't know how accurate that information is, but that is what i have found.

Notice how those who say I am evil all back up each other.

Again, DomJcg, Tellyn, Gaggle64 and Moogleviper!

Moogle thinks that even if he is neutral then his intentions are different to that of the town.

I win when all threat are eliminated.

One more thing, if we lynch the Fish, odds are, the ones he's highlighting in red will be automatically killed(Or hurt). Be careful.

They're not. They're just the ones in a little gang - probably the mafia.

They're the ones that need hanging once I'm dead.