N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but this day might not last long enough. It doesn't look like Ash is coming on again tonight. This is a win win for us - if we kill him we find out what GTFO! is, and he is neutral which in my experience means they have to kill certain players to win (I would guess whoever is moria is in danger from them, after the whole "GTFO Moria!" escapade). Either way their objective isn't the same as ours.

Also if we don't kill him, we kill nobody, and give whoever is evil the chance to kill again tonight.

It's like... either the GTFOs reveal more about theirselves, if they really ain't that bad... or he dies. Makes perfect sense to me.

But you just said you won't for him until he says something. Surely the second part of this is never going to happen because either he comes on and explains, or he says nothing and you don't vote for him...

If I was him and wanted to survive, I'd say nothing and keep you waiting all night. At least he'll survive that way.

And if they lie?

Then the accused member would come out and say they're lying

Yes but this day might not last long enough. It doesn't look like Ash is coming on again tonight. This is a win win for us - if we kill him we find out what GTFO! is, and he is neutral which in my experience means they have to kill certain players to win (I would guess whoever is moria is in danger from them, after the whole "GTFO Moria!" escapade). Either way their objective isn't the same as ours.

Also if we don't kill him, we kill nobody, and give whoever is evil the chance to kill again tonight.

The day has only began, chairdriver wouldn't do that to us (I hope).