NEurope
Caris

What's with all the spamming?

Nope.

We have to manually delete each thread using tick boxes and drop downs.

If anything else pops up, please PM me or one of the other forum staff to sort it.

Recently the admins turned off moderating new members because it was too labour intensive. This is what happens.

What amazes me if that they always get in just after user moderation is turned back off.

Which means one of two things. One, they've got awesome mad h4xing skills and are watching my computer to see when I turn moderation off. Which considering their somewhat sub-par intelligence levels seems unlikely (read: impossible).

Or two, they have so little to do in their empty little lives that they're actually just outside the door all the time trying desperately to get in, and the moment it's unlocked, in they stumble, clown wig and all.

Well, to be honest every time one of these awesomely powerful spam attacks hits us, it actually makes me feel good rather than bad :) At least my life isn't so empty and pathetic that I actually find something like that funny and worthwhile. It's nice to compare us to them and see how much worse things could be.

Maybe they make multiple accounts before those hilarious attacks...

It´s the usual "tactic" in doing something like this

<Insert witty comment based on helicopter-car interaction as demonstrated in Die Hard 4.0 HERE>

Recently the admins turned off moderating new members because it was too labour intensive. This is what happens.

I think its actually good,...well not the spamming obviously but Ive seen like 2 or 3 valid new members within the last week, and they seem like nice folk. All it takes is deleting a thread and I think thats a fair compromise.

They're your friends though, aren't they ReZ? I mean, you want them back, so maybe you're saying that to convince us to keep user moderation turned off. Maybe you're their inside man?

They're your friends though, aren't they ReZ? I mean, you want them back, so maybe you're saying that to convince us to keep user moderation turned off. Maybe you're their inside man?

No....wait...yes....Oh god.

BAIL!

*Jumps out the window*

(SRSLY, I dont actually talk to them as much on MSN now) I like them though, and I would like them back...not that I agree with their....approach now.

That or it's one of the Mod team... damn dirtbags!

I have this sneaky suspicion aswell. Maybe it's a mod putting a show on for us, or even an admin bored in the afternoon.

The recent thread by Moria...'Things to do'.

Hmm.

I kid. Although that does tie nicely

Shame we admin don't have a real life ban hammer.

That'd be handy.

In all seriousness though, those daft ***** seem to have nothing else to do but spam our forums with useless accounts. Oh the hilarity. Especially since Hobbzinio posted a crap load of comments on my Last.fm shoutbox. Apparently i'm a kiddy fiddler, like i go around raping girls.

Apparently i'm a kiddy fiddler, like i go around raping girls.

pedobear_approved_large.png

Sorry but i had to.

To be honest i think the culprit was Chuck (Rob) i would give him a Infraction right away.