NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Tips for Losing Weight

LOL. May I recommend a boob job, sire?

Think I'll go the natural route with hormones darling.

Yeah I wish I didn't have to, croissants are so delicious, especially with chocolate spread all over them. *drools*

But sadly, I have to cut out the unnecessary food if I want to lose some weight. So it's all normal bread for me now.

But I'll be allowing myself to have something nice during the weekend. =D

The only time I give up is if I'm not able to lift the thing to my mouth because im so fat.

I gave up on diets a long time ago, because for me they just don't work.

exercise is the way to go :yay:

I never really diet or try to control what I eat. That said, I like a lot of healthy foods and eat salad and vegetables and drink juice and stuff like that. I drink a fair bit of beer/cider and the occasional really bad meal, like a kebab yesterday (although even that had a mountain of lettuce, cucumber and onion and I ate all that too).

Last year I managed to lose a lot of 'puppy fat' around my stomach just from crunches and weightlifting, whilst also putting weight on my arms and chest. Since then I've put a bit of tum back on but... I know I could lose it again if it seemed necessary, but it doesn't. I'm lucky to have retained a decent metabolism even at 21, and can eat a lot of crap without ever really gaining too much.

As it slows down I'll probably have to start the serious exercising again.... Biggest issue is that since I moved to my new flat there's no room for weightlifting except perhaps curls :/

I got my lip pierced and finding it really difficult to eat a large amount so like that's awesome for the diet!

I just got back from the clinic. I lost 14lbs from my last weigh in! w00 My diet works, even it is a tad unhealthy:heh:

My diet is great. I can have as much broccoli as I want. I haven't had any yet.

Yeah I stole it. So what? Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?

You can come to mine if you want to lose weight. This is a legitimate picture of the inside of my fridge. :p

Im_hungry___by_Thystian.jpg

xenical 3 times a day with food.

problem is, its prescription only medication and costs 30 pounds for a pack.

You can come to mine if you want to lose weight. This is a legitimate picture of the inside of my fridge. :p

Im_hungry___by_Thystian.jpg

Damn...Thats borderline third world....Joooookes :D

breakfast like a king

lunch like a queen

dinner like a pauper .

is a phrase thats been around along time and with good reason, studys have proved that people who consume 30-50% of thier calories with breakfast put on less over a 3 year period than the ones who took in around 11%

its something to do with it revving up the metabolism and giving it time to use the calories within the day