Raining_again

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does the ear heal fast?

Depends on the person. For the most part, no. It can get bumps (scarring which is caused by irratation), infections, keloids (which tend to be more on black/dark skin than white).

There's alot of complications just like anything similar, but as long as you look after your ears, no twisting of jewellery and wear the right jewellery, there shouldn't be much issue :)

Depends on the person. For the most part, no. It can get bumps (scarring which is caused by irratation), infections, keloids (which tend to be more on black/dark skin than white).

There's alot of complications just like anything similar, but as long as you look after your ears, no twisting of jewellery and wear the right jewellery, there shouldn't be much issue :)

QFT, then you can get people like me, that have absolute nightmares with nose piercings, then no problems whatsoever with ear piercings.

I did take your advice wolfie, I took my rook out, maybe I already told you. Its uber weird not having a stud in my ear anymore - i really miss it! And the swollen lump thing in my lobe has gone down without me having to remove the studs too =) Yey

QFT, then you can get people like me, that have absolute nightmares with nose piercings, then no problems whatsoever with ear piercings.

I did take your advice wolfie, I took my rook out, maybe I already told you. Its uber weird not having a stud in my ear anymore - i really miss it! And the swollen lump thing in my lobe has gone down without me having to remove the studs too =) Yey

Ah awesome, nice to hear!

You could always try again in a few months or something? Or try the other ear. They can be fickle things piercings.

Ah awesome, nice to hear!

You could always try again in a few months or something? Or try the other ear. They can be fickle things piercings.

Aye, maybe. Might get a piercing that wont reject next time. I think its just the nature of my body that stuff heals and then rejects so fast. But I really loved my roooook :(

Uber super powered immune system for the LOSE :shakehead

• 2 months later...
Is that right at the front of your neck, down near the bottom of it? Sounds sore but awesome.

@spenno: gonna stretch them any more?

i've thought about it, would only go 1 size up if I did. Dont want to get to a stage that when I take them out I just have a horrid hole at the bottom of my ear :D

i've thought about it, would only go 1 size up if I did. Dont want to get to a stage that when I take them out I just have a horrid hole at the bottom of my ear :D

I think once you get past 7mm or so they stop healing, and just stay that way. But then everyone's different and it depends on the elasticity of your skin :smile:

Is that right at the front of your neck, down near the bottom of it? Sounds sore but awesome.

@spenno: gonna stretch them any more?

Video of someone getting it done. :shakehead

oh i forgot!! i finally got my laputa symbol tattoo!!

n502507553_1499210_9674.jpg

i'm looking for a place to get some shading done right now :smile:

What is a laputa symbol?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!