NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

Woop!!

dsc01289dk3.jpg

The bugger took ages to go through, I didn't realise how thick the skin is there.

Woop!!

dsc01289dk3.jpg

The bugger took ages to go through, I didn't realise how thick the skin is there.

Doesn't look straight.

Doesn't look straight.

Its not.

But I guess I learnt something :)

Like don't do it?!

Word. It looks horrible. If you were going to do it pr0 style, maybe a bit bigger so it looks more noticeable. So big you could hang coat hangers off them.

Word. It looks horrible. If you were going to do it pr0 style, maybe a bit bigger so it looks more noticeable. So big you could hang coat hangers off them.
lol, so at least then it would be fuctional!

lol, so at least then it would be fuctional!

It would rip out, surface piercings are only held in by skin. Any weight would make them reject super fast.

It would rip out, surface piercings are only held in by skin. Any weight would make them reject super fast.

But research has shown the skin is super thick. I think we could get a couple of hoodies on there at the very least.

Maybe she didnt want it to be noticeable but if she wears low V-neck tops it could be seen.

Yeah I don't think anyones being serious!

I would hope not cause that would bloody hurt :heh:

Indeed, even with anatometal bars and the very best of care there's no garantee it will stay. But given Letty has had at least two other surface piercings I'm sure she already knows that.

Indeed, even with anatometal bars and the very best of care there's no garantee it will stay. But given Letty has had at least two other surface piercings I'm sure she already knows that.

3!!! :D

3!!! :D

You had your hips done and your anti-eyebrow. What was the third? :)

You had your hips done and your anti-eyebrow. What was the third? :)

1 hip = 1

1 hip = 2

1 anti-eyebrow = 3

1 wrist (30mm) = 4

sternum area = 5

wait a second. now I'm the one who can't remember!

uuurgh!! all this talk of ripping flesh makes me feel queasy...

*goes to watch more dexter*

can anyone recommend me an awesome tattoo studio in the oxfordshire/landun area?

uuurgh!! all this talk of ripping flesh makes me feel queasy...

*goes to watch more dexter*

can anyone recommend me an awesome tattoo studio in the oxfordshire/landun area?

I can certainly ask people who will know these things! What you planning on having done out of courisity?

EDIT:

I was told about these:

Frith street

The family buisiness

Into You

Blood Brothers

Jolie Rouge

Looking through I'd only advise you to go to Blood Brothers, tiny miss becka is amazing and currently there.

I can certainly ask people who will know these things! What you planning on having done out of courisity?

EDIT:

I was told about these:

Frith street

The family buisiness

Into You

Blood Brothers

Jolie Rouge

Looking through I'd only advise you to go to Blood Brothers, tiny miss becka is amazing and currently there.

Into You used to be really good, the guy who did 90% of my tattoos used to work there, he's got his own studio in Camden now though.

http://www.steveherringtattoos.co.uk/

Into You used to be really good, the guy who did 90% of my tattoos used to work there, he's got his own studio in Camden now though.

http://www.steveherringtattoos.co.uk/

So I've heard! It's good to see so many at least decent artists around, it's just a shame it's all down south, or in scotland.