NEurope
Raining_again

Piercings and/or tattoos!

How long would stretched ears take to heal? I'm thinking I may stretch an ear but want to know if it can heal quick enough if I wanna get a job.

How long would stretched ears take to heal? I'm thinking I may stretch an ear but want to know if it can heal quick enough if I wanna get a job.

Depends on the size. It's advised no bigger than 6-8mm to let it shrink up and even then it could take a while.

If you want to stretch think small like 4mm, depending on your ears it should heal up. Because you have to shrink the hole first before it closes! Massaging helps speed up the process. My 1.2mm lobe closed up in a couple of weeks.

Although I'll say what others have told me and piercers, a stretch can be considered a permanent modification because even at 3-4mm there is no garantee that it will shrink back. Regardless of ''my mate shrank his back from 20mm''. Not everybody is the same.

Hope it helps somewhat.

Depends on the size. It's advised no bigger than 6-8mm to let it shrink up and even then it could take a while.

If you want to stretch think small like 4mm, depending on your ears it should heal up. Because you have to shrink the hole first before it closes! Massaging helps speed up the process. My 1.2mm lobe closed up in a couple of weeks.

Although I'll say what others have told me and piercers, a stretch can be considered a permanent modification because even at 3-4mm there is no garantee that it will shrink back. Regardless of ''my mate shrank his back from 20mm''. Not everybody is the same.

Hope it helps somewhat.

Stretched ears need healing?

I just whacked a padlock in mine and left it there for months, did the job.

Stretched ears need healing?

I just whacked a padlock in mine and left it there for months, did the job.

When you want to get rid of them...yes...

I recently made a website as a favour for the guy who does my tatt in Bury.

http://www.skingraffiti-tattoos.com

There's two resident artists there.

Please excuse the web design as I only used a WYSIWYG program! Not clever enough for HTML!

That's not a bad site at all :)

I'm really getting sick to death of my piercings, I have nothing but bother with them, and I may go in a manic frenzy and rip them all out sooner rather than later ¬_¬

And the whole "losing my personality, people only seeing the piercings and hair" thing is really getting on my nerrveees

That's not a bad site at all :)

I'm really getting sick to death of my piercings, I have nothing but bother with them, and I may go in a manic frenzy and rip them all out sooner rather than later ¬_¬

And the whole "losing my personality, people only seeing the piercings and hair" thing is really getting on my nerrveees

Alot of people have been getting like that at the moment, so it's good to know I'm not the only one, but it is doing my head in seeing people with 30 odd bars in their face, just to look cool.

Alot of people have been getting like that at the moment, so it's good to know I'm not the only one, but it is doing my head in seeing people with 30 odd bars in their face, just to look cool.

I looked at myself in the mirror today at work, and for the first time I wondered what the hell I'd done to myself.

Maybe I'm just feeling shit ¬_¬

I dunno if I could bring myself to remove my lip piercing (would have to be a pretty good reason) but I could probably get rid of the rest of them without much thought.

I feel my "teenage rebellion" was a little late at 21/22 :D

(wait a minute... could it be I'm actually maturing somewhat?!)

I looked at myself in the mirror today at work, and for the first time I wondered what the hell I'd done to myself.

Maybe I'm just feeling shit ¬_¬

I dunno if I could bring myself to remove my lip piercing (would have to be a pretty good reason) but I could probably get rid of the rest of them without much thought.

I feel my "teenage rebellion" was a little late at 21/22 :D

(wait a minute... could it be I'm actually maturing somewhat?!)

haha I think for me it was because I've been on bjs too long, the forum has somewhat too many opinions I don't agree with and if you don't agree with them the idea is you get off the forum.

I'm the same I couldn't get rid of my eyebrow piercing, I've had it for years and wouldn't know what to do as it is now part of me.

I'm still considering stretching both my ears, but for now it's on hold.

haha I think for me it was because I've been on bjs too long, the forum has somewhat too many opinions I don't agree with and if you don't agree with them the idea is you get off the forum.

I'm the same I couldn't get rid of my eyebrow piercing, I've had it for years and wouldn't know what to do as it is now part of me.

I'm still considering stretching both my ears, but for no it's on hold.

Yeah mines going on the backburner.... If I need to get a job (which may be likely :() I'll probably need to be a bit more appropriate..

Two tattoos;

One a runic piece on my upper arm. In the Elder Futhark is written 'þeudo'. A proto-Germanic word that can be roughly transcribed here as 'One who belongs to the tribe of the Teutons'.

These runes are arranged in a vertical script down the centre stave of a larger Tiwaz rune motif.

On my forearm is 2 lines of Anglo-Saxon text, an extract from the Battle of Maldon;

Hige sceal þe heardra heorte þe cenre

Mod sceal þe mare þa ure maegen lytlað

"Thought must be harder, heart the keener

Courage must be greater, as our might lessens"

Yeah mines going on the backburner.... If I need to get a job (which may be likely :() I'll probably need to be a bit more appropriate..

I know what you mean, in a way I wish piercings and tattoos were tolerated alot more than they are considering how common and popular tattoos and piercings, not to mention other modifications are becoming.

:blank:

I know what you mean, in a way I wish piercings and tattoos were tolerated alot more than they are considering how common and popular tattoos and piercings, not to mention other modifications are becoming.

:blank:

Heheh I know what you mean. Over here especially its frowned upon, and I have enough bother getting a job with having a skin condition, not to mention that.

And my nose piercing keeps falling out at night... RAWR...

Also I wanted to ask people, is it common for piercings to close REALLY fast? My first nose piercing keeps closing within a few hours, if not less... I've had it well over a year, so its fully healed.

Heheh I know what you mean. Over here especially its frowned upon, and I have enough bother getting a job with having a skin condition, not to mention that.

And my nose piercing keeps falling out at night... RAWR...

Also I wanted to ask people, is it common for piercings to close REALLY fast? My first nose piercing keeps closing within a few hours, if not less... I've had it well over a year, so its fully healed.

Loads of variables. Some people and places heal faster.

My eyebrow starts to close as soon as I take the bar out, it makes changing bars tricky.

Healing a piercing doesn't matter, some people will close up some people won't.

i want a tattoo. There is a design I have had milling round my head for a couple of years now, and it's really starting to take shape. I want it on the inside of my left forearm, starting an inch or so above the wrist (so it can be hidden under a shirt at work) and go most of the way to the elbow.

This is a quick google images mock up:

treebird2.jpg

i'm looking to find the right tree. When I find it i'll take some pictures and get an artist to draw me a mock up. I also want the tree to have roots, that are quite tangled, possibly going all round my wrist, with the following symbol 'hidden' amoung the roots:

triangle.jpg

I'm not sure about the birds yet, about if I want them flying away or towards the tree, but I want them spiralling up my arm (only one revolution), to just below my shoulder.

i want a tattoo. There is a design I have had milling round my head for a couple of years now, and it's really starting to take shape. I want it on the inside of my left forearm, starting an inch or so above the wrist (so it can be hidden under a shirt at work) and go most of the way to the elbow.

This is a quick google images mock up:

treebird2.jpg

i'm looking to find the right tree. When I find it i'll take some pictures and get an artist to draw me a mock up. I also want the tree to have roots, that are quite tangled, possibly going all round my wrist, with the following symbol 'hidden' amoung the roots:

Wow, I always said to myself I only want one tatoo, and I said that I'd get a tree too, or something like a leaf, that natural feel! But I'm impressed, and I like :D

So I currently have no tattoos, but from the reaction of quite a few guys and piercings in this thread, I'm in the other box :heh:.

I currently have 7 piercings in total, all in my ears. Five in my left and two in my right. In my left ear, I have three in my lob and two at the top, and in my right ear I have one in the lob and one at the top.

I know its really imbalanced with the sides but I like it like that. I'd send in a picture... but not now. :)

Wow, I always said to myself I only want one tatoo, and I said that I'd get a tree too, or something like a leaf, that natural feel! But I'm impressed, and I like :D

So I currently have no tattoos, but from the reaction of quite a few guys and piercings in this thread, I'm in the other box :heh:.

I currently have 7 piercings in total, all in my ears. Five in my left and two in my right. In my left ear, I have three in my lob and two at the top, and in my right ear I have one in the lob and one at the top.

I know its really imbalanced with the sides but I like it like that. I'd send in a picture... but not now. :)

Do you walk leaning to your left side? :heh:

I jest ;)

cheers :) This is the first time i've shown anyone the design, after 2 years of thinking about it. iu just need to find the right tree now and find someone to draw it. i dont know if this is how it's normally done, but I want a proper artist to draw it so I can get used to it first, and once if perfected then give it to the tattooist - no way am I giving him any leniency. Well maybe I would for Paul A. Romano. He could colour all of me in as I know he'd do a good job!

Do you walk leaning to your left side? :heh:

I jest ;)

Lol, do you know how many people have asked me that :heh:.

And to think I started off with one in each ear!

cheers :) This is the first time i've shown anyone the design, after 2 years of thinking about it. iu just need to find the right tree now and find someone to draw it. i dont know if this is how it's normally done, but I want a proper artist to draw it so I can get used to it first, and once if perfected then give it to the tattooist - no way am I giving him any leniency. Well maybe I would for Paul A. Romano. He could colour all of me in as I know he'd do a good job!

I know how you feel, I want a proper artist myself to draw it, as I really want it perfect and so I can totally get use to the look. Once I'm clear and happy in all departments, I'll go for it. Oh looking at Paul A. Romano's stuff, I would myself ;)

Lol, do you know how many people have asked me that :heh:.

And to think I started off with one in each ear!

And I thought I was being originallll!

Considering more or are you happy with what you have?

And I thought I was being originallll!

Considering more or are you happy with what you have?

Ha ha, sorry, we could say you were being orginal if you want!

Well when I got two piercings I said I was happy, but got two more down the line. Then when I had four I said I was happy and got three more down the line. So I'll say this... right now I'm happy, but who knows ;)

Ha ha, sorry, we could say you were being orginal if you want!

Well when I got two piercings I said I was happy, but got two more down the line. Then when I had four I said I was happy and got three more down the line. So I'll say this... right now I'm happy, but who knows ;)

I said I was happy with my nose being done... then i got my lip, and a second nose, rook, and ears.

Its definitely one of those things that get addictive!

New madonna :D lts a 9mm labret, but the fucking guy managed to get it at almost 45° angle - so its a bit tight!

capturezae7.jpg