NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 3

And don't forget who won the Lower League Championship for you last season. (Not that I should even be here. :heh: )

You sicko! Nevermind im just glad I didnt get relegated after my horrid mid season form.

Play a reserve team plz :heart: or better yet forfeit the match :heart: :heart:

Talking of relegation! haha sorry bro I tired my best agianst cube my best against happenstance and unless you make me a bribe in real life Im gonna try my best agianst you! But remember you beat me away and Happenstance just beat me easy so I wouldnt be to worried.

Oh my god, I managed to beat Oddy. Also Moria actually struggled to beat Threezok. If only I had done better against Cube, I could be holding the trophy now. Still, I think I can tick this one off as a truly excellent season. Excellent work lads. Excellent work.

Well im suprised a the final relegation zone. It hadnt occurred to me that Team Cubed could go down, oh well :P

Still I expect we'll be getting some new teams in the lower league again next season as theres been some no shows again.

Oh my god, I managed to beat Oddy. Also Moria actually struggled to beat Threezok. If only I had done better against Cube, I could be holding the trophy now. Still, I think I can tick this one off as a truly excellent season. Excellent work lads. Excellent work.

:cry: That is all I have to say.

How did both me and Haden lose what should have been simple matches?

Because they shouldnt have been simple matches :heh:

I just had a crappy season and now im returning to form

Mcoy got quite a bad loss and had another important player injured. But Mcoy is promoted and will pick up on his performance next season :)

Mcoy also wonders when the next season will start :D

WOOHOOO! I somehow managed to get the league title even after I only won 3-2 to Threezok!

And Oddy is down to 3rd! Things couldn't get much better!

WOOHOOO! I somehow managed to get the league title even after I only won 3-2 to Threezok!

And Oddy is down to 3rd! Things couldn't get much better!

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

I helped a lot in depriving Oddy of points, too.

You're welcome.

I helped a lot in depriving Oddy of points, too.

Alright, alright. It's not just everyone beat Oddy! Moria has dominated this season - this is where everyone's focus for next season should go!

I just hope the change report goes well. My form is generally high, but there are a couple of key players on like 12/13 as an average so it's touch and go whether they'll go up or not.

Alright, alright. It's not just everyone beat Oddy! Moria has dominated this season - this is where everyone's focus for next season should go!

I just hope the change report goes well. My form is generally high, but there are a couple of key players on like 12/13 as an average so it's touch and go whether they'll go up or not.

It was very close all the way through. I made a serious cock-up by going out on a Monday night and saying I'd do my team when I woke up in the morning... I got up at about 2 that day so I lost.

When does the change report come through?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES \o/ that really was squeaky bum time. Especialy when Haden scored first, he then had a goal ruled out. \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

I'm hoping for some significant skill increases, but overall season form has been rather tempered by some serious mid-season injuries.

A.F.C. Roostophe lies in tatters, it's reputation tarnished. :cry:

But, we can rebuild him, we have the technology!

Ssssssshhhhhunnununununununuh...

Man, I wish you top-leaguers gave a damn about us little-leaguers... I just beat Mcoy 5-1. I missed out on any promotion spot, but I never lost by more than a goal, never got a red card. Mcoy never beat me :P

So when does the next season start? I presume there'll be the newly relegated boys, plus maybe some new sign-ups, right? *rubs hands at prospect of getting more players*

We should get change reports on Thursday, as the season officially ends tomorrow/Wednesday.

The new season can start when we sort out membership. Two routes:

i) Reduce the size of the league, have all currently active managers stay and recruit no one. This would mean getting rid of bMoose Toasters, Gooners, Mono City and Edgbaston United. This would also mean two leagues of 8 and only FC Creamola would be promoted (I think)!

ii) Keep the league size the same, but getting rid of bMoose Toasters, Gooners, Mono City and Edgbaston United and recruiting four new managers from the forum. I believe the promotions and relegations would stay as they currently are.

sf.jpg

My emperor I FAILEEDDDD YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I blame dyson pissing on my field my form nosedived and to what end dyson to what enddd!!!

Anyway im glad I didnt get relegated sad Cube went down as hes my halo buddy but im sure he will be up next season. Hope I can stay up again next time and get some good skill increases.

Oh also well done to Moria and Creamola to worthy teams to win the leagues.

I signed up to this today.

Ill join if you want?

Good, so that's one replacement. :smile:

But I hope you take the time to actually log in and play, and not be a one-season team. I'm a little bit tired of them to be quite honest. :nono:

I think it'd be unfair to the people that achieved promotion to deny them a promotion spot Oddy :)

Do what we always do, kick out the inactives and recruit some more n00bs.

As for me, well fuck. What a season. I'm hoping things go somewhat better next time. I was so close to relegation though :P