NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

I cannot get a group to start my kara key fragment to save my life. Even the guild i'm is are being tightwads and won't help.

Yea, it does take the fuckin piss. Took me 2months to do mine...was worth it though!

ah well at least when patch 2.4 hits you don't have to do the quest anymore :)

and that sounds like a nice guild you have there if they won't even help you out with simple Steamvault, Arcatraz, and Shadow lab runs

result! I got a guild group to invite me after killing Murmur in shadow lab so i just waltzed in, grabbed the fragment and left.

now for Arcatraz (lol easy) and Steam Vaults (no idea where abouts that is.)

oh and Kara attunement is staying- it's Hyjal and BT that are dropping it.

WoWScrnShot_032408_175054.jpg

nah they're also dropping kara key quest as well, you just need someone to be able to open the gate :)

but tbh the kara key chain is piss easy

oh and the Steamvaults fragment is in the water area next to the first boss

nah they're also dropping kara key quest as well, you just need someone to be able to open the gate :)

but tbh the kara key chain is piss easy

oh and the Steamvaults fragment is in the water area next to the first boss

SCORE!

(10lol)

Oh and sick rogue. Gladiators slicer ftw.

Rogue

WoW2008-03-2501-27-11-32.jpg

Pally

WoW2008-03-2501-27-06-09.jpg

and the helms are hidden cause they're fugly!

Rogue has tier 4 helm and Pally has a horiffic looking one from Zul'Aman :)

v nice.

thought you all should read this. It's just a really nice thing somebody did in wow. made me smile anyway.

also: in a bit of a turnaround, got 2 fragments tonight so it's off to the caverns of time for me next- get Medihv to let me in to his bachelor pad of doom.

Screw you guys! Taurens on flying machines FTW!

WoWScrnShot_022308_020718.jpg

Wish I could get a better picture but currently I don´t have a active account

patches always go live on Wednesdays in eurozone, it's already live in the US

not yet. they're still working on a 2nd expansion but after that...it's possible, just not likely imo.

not yet. they're still working on a 2nd expansion but after that...it's possible, just not likely imo.

I'd agree, WoW has life in it yet, I doubt blizzard want to announce anything in the next 18 months + that may cause people to stop playing the game.

I'm actually thinking of playing this again in the summer, i just love the fact it runs really well on my mac.

So I was thinking of starting this game up again, only thing is since I deleted my characters 3 months ago I'll have to start all over again :(

Does the new leveling exp. boost I heard about speed 1-60 up much? Hope to get a level 70 character before the new expansion maybe, only used to take me 3-4 weeks to level up a character so should be much faster now hopefully! So, what servers are all you guys on anyway? I'm on Khadgar, was my server for 2.5 years :)

EDIT: Alright, I caved in :heh: Downloading the updates now (871MB! Aint much, but god-damn Blizzard has a slow downloader!), probably start on a DPS warrior tomorrow. If anyone else needs a leveling friend or anything give me a shout, makes the game much more fun :)

2.4 is up. new area is unplayable on my server as there's about 10:1 horde/ alliance ratio. no exaggeration.

Yeh, I logged on to my Alliance Druid's server (Very popular raiding one) and the vendors are broken.

Liking the blue pvp gear from the reputation vendors, geared some of my 70 alt's up now :P

ok, update:

the new five man dungeon is *ridiculous*. It's so frikkin sweet. I got a 20 slot bag and a pair of purple boots.

cocked up the 'kill kael'thas' quest tho and didn't grab his head. I'll have to unlock the heroic mode later today.

So I started a new account up today, have a level 8 Tauren Warrior on Bronzebeard ( I think?) and quite enjoying it so far. Got into a nice guild too, everyones friendly enough and I found someone at the same level as me too do quesys and instances and whatnot :)

So I started a new account up today, have a level 8 Tauren Warrior on Bronzebeard ( I think?) and quite enjoying it so far. Got into a nice guild too, everyones friendly enough and I found someone at the same level as me too do quesys and instances and whatnot :)

No way! I started an Orc Shaman on Bronzebeard today as well. This is freaking me out a lil . . .

the gear aquisition continues with a nice dps cloak from the 2nd boss. winner.

does anyone know of a patch or add-on or mod or something so i can use msn messenger in game?

Is there any news on a WoW 2?

Blizzard´s official site had a job listing where they were looking to hire people for a "Next gen MMO game"

does anyone know of a patch or add-on or mod or something so i can use msn messenger in game?

Dunno if it exists but playing in windowed mode is probably the next best thing.

I stopped playing this shortly before Brawl. Got a lv 50 BloodElf Rogue. Didn't think there was this many WoW players on N-E, then I see there's a few lv 70s aswell.

Anyone on the Ahn'Quarajie(dunno spelling) server? Wouldn't think there is but thought it's worth a try. I'm gonna try and make it to 70 before I get the 2nd expansion. Probably won't start till around May though.