N-Europe

yey im in the money.

bencallis

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i'm against the whole concept of these things. I don't know if i can explain how i feel, though. Something about taking advantage of people who know less than you... My words are like the bit on the nail you hit with a hammer; never quite as sharp as my point. Always that little bit broader than what is demanded.

Perhaps i'll get back to you?

personally i'm against the whole concept of these things. I don't know if i can explain how i feel, though. Something about taking advantage of people who know less than you... My words are like the bit on the nail you hit with a hammer; never quite as sharp as my point. Always that little bit broader than what is demanded.

Perhaps i'll get back to you?

the "not getting to the point" syndrome :heh: i get that all the time.

i think i agree with your theory tho, big cats at the top take advantage of naive people. Everything in life works that way.

I didn't think advertising was allowed on the general board, since that is cleary what this is.

It isn't, but this is more about how dude has earnt money and to be fair if it does work advertising which earns you money ain't so bad. Its not like those annoying spammy "Join our forums" adverts that we get from time to time.

It isn't, but this is more about how dude has earnt money and to be fair if it does work advertising which earns you money ain't so bad. Its not like those annoying spammy "Join our forums" adverts that we get from time to time.

Thanks .

Has anyone who has joined moved of the £5 mark yet :) . Good luck.