N-Europe

Disgaea 3 Extended Trailer

Hero-of-Time

Oh wow! It's looking excellent! I just saw the HD version before I saw this thread. It seems to be just even more crazier than the last two games. Did I see something like 40 million damage or something crazy O_O

I see a character has a Prinny as a gun! Great stuff!

Hope it gets a fast release in USA. I'll be importing right away!

Edit: wasn't 40 million, was higher! 436,925,960 O_O

I watched that earlier today, looks good but is it really a PS3 title? If I didn't know that already, I would judge from the graphics that it could be PSP or maybe even very high end DS because it looks very like FF: Tactics. Don't get me wrong, it looks very crisp and should be a great game but I was expecting a graphical feast and a demonstration of what the PS3 will do.

They decided to stick with low res 2-D models, but the models themselves are well animated, you notice this when you play throughout the game. This just means the PS3 game has more characters on screen and the like, it's just going to mean more hectic all together.

I'm not fussed over the graphics myself. I know the gameplay is solid as they come with Disgaea and I'll be just as happy to enjoy the comical story that comes with it.