• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Sainsbury's have a PS3 deal right now.

PS3 Slim, 2 games (from a selection of Uncharted 2, PES, Fifa, some racing game and something else) for £250.

Can't find it online, but saw it in store today.

Good deal?

I'm looking for deals for this Christmas.

Didn't really know where else to put this query so I thought I would ask in here. Is it worth getting a PSP?

I'd quite like a portable gaming device and I have tried and do not like the DS. I also have a PS3, so I would get all of the connectivity stuff that comes with having both. Thing is, would it be wiser to go for the PSP GO or the 3000? Also, I have an iPod touch. There are so many games on it, would it be pointless to get a PSP when I have this already?

Didn't really know where else to put this query so I thought I would ask in here. Is it worth getting a PSP?

I'd quite like a portable gaming device and I have tried and do not like the DS. I also have a PS3, so I would get all of the connectivity stuff that comes with having both. Thing is, would it be wiser to go for the PSP GO or the 3000? Also, I have an iPod touch. There are so many games on it, would it be pointless to get a PSP when I have this already?

I'd say its not pointless at all...You'll find your PSP offers very different gaming experiences to the iPod touch. Much more fuller console type experiences are to be had, this can be viewed as a good or bad thing and it has been an issue about how you approach fuller experiences where a player may only have 10 mins to play.

Personally I'd say go for the 3000 then you can get the full library at decent prices. There are tons of back catalogue titles that are not on PSN and also third parties do not have to put digital versions of their games out there (Sonys laid back approach proving to be a hindrance in this instance) so you could potentially be missing out on new releases (plus they are sometimes stupidly priced Football Manager 2010 £35.99 WTF?!)

Guest Stefkov

I'd say just go for the 3000. I got one not too long ago and I'm loving it.

God of War downloadable is some ridiculous price I believe whereas I bought it for 7.99 brand new UMD online.

There are plenty of games I've missed out on which I'm getting, plus there are a few new games that have come out and will be coming out that I really needed a PSP for.

Funnily enough the Postal Strike looks like it has helped the repuatation of Royal Mail as private companies are not delivering. Making Businesses and people appreciate the service more.

Was talking to people at other workplaces and they were syaing the same. The most important document sending off is ok provided you spend a crapton on delivery (DHL) but for other medium and cheaper services they dont do the job that Royal Mail does. Plus funnily enoughs oem companies dont deliver to certain addresses for odd reasons. You dont know till its too late.

Edited by Choze

Funnily enough the Postal Strike looks like it has helped the repuatation of Royal Mail as private companies are not delivering. Making Businesses and people appreciate the service more.

Was talking to people at other workplaces and they were syaing the same. The most important document sending off is ok provided you spend a crapton on delivery (DHL) but for other medium and cheaper services they dont do the job that Royal Mail does. Plus funnily enoughs oem companies dont deliver to certain addresses for odd reasons. You dont know till its too late.

*Checks thread title* Whats that got to do with Playstation?

woohooo! Did anyone else get the GoW III demo email?!!!

me:)

will check it out in a bit.

im making a halloween level for LBP, should be finnished tongith, final touches in the morning then up. im pretty pleased so far, its less complext then my outher efforts (still got my westen level on hold due to the level of complexity.)

Does anyone know if it's the same demo as the one at the eurogamer expo? If it is i will feel better knowing i have already played it and not got this e-mail!

Yeah it is...its the E3 demo which is the same we played at Eurogamer...still nice to play it again and see if I can do that bloody shooting bit that took me about 20 goes at the Expo.

The demo was pretty awesome but really, it's just more of the same. Funny thing though, your thinking, 'yep, more of the same' then the bloody thing ends and you think to yourself, DAMN I was just getting into that! I want more! Lucky that I have the compilation pre-ordered from VGP. Cannot wait.

Just completed InFamous (Finally, I know). I really liked the ending but I can't help thinking that it would have been a much better game had I played as Kessler.

Also, the ending credits are fucking slick! Just like the Killzone end credits.

After playing on my PS3 for a few days again I realised I prefer it so much to the 360. I'm actually quite tempted to sell the 360 (despite just getting it sorted again) because it's beginning to seem quite pointless. Plus I could use the money to buy more PS3 games! :heh: The only thing I play on it is Halo and even then my friends are barely online nowadays =/.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!