• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

As a seller it's fine cause you just want the money, but I was tempted to say to the guy selling Farenheit "I hope you're happy with what you've done, you inconsiderate little fiend", even though it wasn't his fault.

No-one cares about your shitty memory stick so why don't you just leave? Good for PS3s my ass, you could almost fit a song on that.

Actually I might be interested in it for my PSP so why don't you say your not interested and not lump us all with you and your shitty attitude...

It's funny because I don't want to agree with that but he is kind of right, only problem is I still want to buy Infamous over this because Prototype just doesn't look like it could entertain me for that long.

I think most people's opinion is that infamous ended up the better of the two. Noone hardly seems to care about prototype on game forums already which isnt good. And the game even had built up an Infamous bashing fanbase... It will thoroughly outsell infamous though.

Quite glad i got it. Reminds me Naughty Dog patched the Uncharted beta again.

Damn you and you constant barrage of posts having a pop at people and finally making them snap...yes it was my birthday on Friday errr...Thanks.

Ah i missed that hope you enjoyed it. :)

Platinum_Trophy.jpg

Finally got me one of these babies on Burnout. Turned out that bloody Wildcats trophy was my last one.

So many months!!!!

No I can use my original save file with my 'Best Road Rage' being 69 cars! Woooo!!!

Edit: I realise that's a picture of a silver trophy.

Edited by Daft

Listening to a couple of theme tunes from PSN games makes me wish they were turned into proper full releases:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

They sounded great with surround sound and massive bass. Had me and my mates dancing, gut reaction to Snakeball music really.

Edited by dwarf

Platinum_Trophy.jpg

Finally got me one of these babies on Burnout. Turned out that bloody Wildcats trophy was my last one.

So many months!!!!

No I can use my original save file with my 'Best Road Rage' being 69 cars! Woooo!!!

Edit: I realise that's a picture of a silver trophy.

Congrats man. Looks like ill be getting myself a webcam or similar to join you in this trophy get ¬_¬

I've got a new PSN Tag. Jon_Jericho.

If you could y'all add it i'd be very grateful.

Merry christmas and happy new year.

Add me I'm lazy, why did you create a new tag? What about your GTA trophies :(

Edited by Caris

Dang MGS3 is pissing me off. Too much waiting and crawling with annoying camera angles, not liking it. Plus at the moment I'm just on the floor because I need to heal myself with various items, which for me is just a chore.

Ok, I too am a trophy whore. Yet I lack the trophies ¬_¬. To fix this, I need an eyetoy camera thingy for my ps3 so I can get that mugshot trophy for Burnout paradise. Looked on ebay but it was the eyetoy 2 for the ps3. I am not sure if this would work properly, or I would be missing out if I didnt get the ps3 version (there is one isn't there?) so any advice and links would be greatly appreciated.