Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

My friend has a PSP lying about and he was thinking about Custom Firmware, it is an original launch PSP which I know is the easiest to install the firmware on to but I'm a bit confused about stuff like the Pandora battery and Magic Memory Stick. Are these necsarry to run cfw for his PSP or do I just need to download the firmware and load it on to his psp?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want a new Crazi Taxi game on the PS3. I loved the first on PS2, they should definetly give it a revamp, it was ultimate arcade goodness. Great music, mental characters and awesome jumps and stunts.

I keep thinking about picking up the PSP version its not meant to be great...but have a proper hunger for it... "Hey Hey Hey, it's time to make some crazy money, here we go..."

I keep thinking about picking up the PSP version its not meant to be great...but have a proper hunger for it... "Hey Hey Hey, it's time to make some crazy money, here we go..."

It's still good on the PSP despite what reviews say, the controls are fair enough and it looks pretty much identical. At a fiver you can't complain.

And yeah the catch phrases were awesome, as well as the track by the Offspring - All I want 'YA YA YA YA YA!!!'

And yeah it would probably be better on Wii but since I sold mine I'd rather have it on PS3.

I'd love a new Crazy Taxi (preferably on the Wii as thats all I have but hey ho). I loved the first, would be great to have it shown more love.

I know, just think of what they could do with Crazy Taxi. Really could have been amazing if they went all Burnout Paradise with it.

I hope Sega can get back to being the company that created so many amazing Dreamcast games. I've pretty much given up on Shenmue 3 but there's no reason another Crazy Taxi couldn't be made or stuff like Space Channel 5, especially now XBLA and PSN exist.

fun free roam game. Rare nowadays.

Yeah true. I think so many open world free roaming games tried so hard to create the most realistic all encompassing world that has loads to offer and variety etc...whilst a free roaming world with a singular focus can be just as enjoyable...

I'm off into town later will see if I can pick up a copy of one of the versions on the cheap.

Yeah true. I think so many open world free roaming games tried so hard to create the most realistic all encompassing world that has loads to offer and variety etc...whilst a free roaming world with a singular focus can be just as enjoyable...

I'm off into town later will see if I can pick up a copy of one of the versions on the cheap.

Good let us know how it is!

Just want to add we will try to do a clan test match for Killzone 2. I am guessing 4 players to be safe.

Avforums are out of the question. They have really serious players :heh: Including one guy who ranked no.2 worldwide.

Hmm would love to see those screens for GOW3

I think Crazy Taxi i will try and find online second hand. Maybe amazon marketplace or Play trade. May try Shopto. Its nice there are so many cheap PSP games :heh:

^ Yeah but imagine how fun it would be to frag him lol.

We can try if you like. I can arrange that. :)