N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

When did you recieve the email?

Looking at the email, it does not say when it was dispatched but I did get it at around 4pm. It just serves as a receipt. Actually I have two but it's what I usually get with shopto. Thing is, looking at my SF4 receipt, I received that on the monday, getting it on the wednesday. So this may come thursday, but possibly friday.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

This is out in Europe tomorrow isn't it?

I'd love to get it tomorrow but I have to go out for lunch so Thursday would be ideal.

I'm not going into uni on Friday so as long as I get it then I'll be happy.

I want to know what the hell the minus minutes on the e-mail I got was about. Just figured it was Gmail glitching from going down earlier.

Looking at the email, it does not say when it was dispatched but I did get it at around 4pm. It just serves as a receipt. Actually I have two but it's what I usually get with shopto. Thing is, looking at my SF4 receipt, I received that on the monday, getting it on the wednesday. So this may come thursday, but possibly friday.

FFS, I have recieved nothing. Although if they despatch it tomorrow I should get it by Thursday. It is 24 hour recorded delivery right?

^ ???

The thing Daft posted wasn't a headset.

He didn't quote Daft, that was my post about the price of the Sony Headset. Thanks for adding me, wasn't until now I realised who it was :wink:

Yeah i noticed people are paying high prices for the headset. Was £17.99 when i brought mine. Last year.

I shopped around and PC World and Currys bolt on £5.95 for delivery which pretty much matches the prices you'd find at Play or Amazon.

sorry never realised. Try the collect at store option if that somehow works out. £5 for basic delivery is abit silly nowadays. Wait to see everyone online.

There are people using Saturn pads for SF4. Dont know why though. I have bad memories of that pad.

Killzone chat is live. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/02/25/killzone-2-live-qa-2-with-guerrilla-games/

Stuff about the advert so far.

sorry never realised. Try the collect at store option if that somehow works out. £5 for basic delivery is abit silly nowadays. Wait to see everyone online.

There are people using Saturn pads for SF4. Dont know why though. I have bad memories of that pad.

Killzone chat is live. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/02/25/killzone-2-live-qa-2-with-guerrilla-games/

Stuff about the advert so far.

It's all about the floating dpad...better for the quarter circles.

I got my PS3 back on 11th February and I tested it it was working for a bit but then it stopped so we try to phone them but we could not get though so we phoned Soney to see what they say they said they should not be doing this to us and they cant mend it becuse the 6oGB is gone and soney does not give parts away so we got though to Game Insurence and TCR we sent it Yesterday and they said we be geting a new PS3 becuse it cant be fixed Finaley.