NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I played the demo and i didn't see the RPG in it. I might rent it later. I still wanna rent Sonic Unleashed and MGS4 first. Really I dunno why anyone buys PS3 games instead of renting them XD

Except LBP...

There's a demo available of Valkyria Chronicles? Will download it tomorrow and give it a go. I just like RPGs in general, all types, so I'm hoping it's good.

Question though. Does anyone have the PS3 version of Prince of Persia and if so can you create multiple save files on it? The only reason I ask is that unfortunately for me, my brother has commandeered the PS3 and the game and I would rather start my own file than play through his.

Because Valkyria Chronicles deserves your money. It's the best next gen RPG to hit so far! It's that awesome.

Because Valkyria Chronicles deserves your money. It's the best next gen RPG to hit so far! It's that awesome.

It's out on PS4 too?

PS2 is still alive and well, so no not really this gen, because that makes PS2 last gen, and well it's not just yet ;) I'll still call it next gen till the new consoles are shown.

Reminds me of Banjo Kazooie, where it calls the level "Logbox 720" (basically the mickey take new Xbox) a "next-next-gen console".

Hello everyone, Happy New Year and all that. Just thought i'd let you all know i've brought one of those PS3 keypad thingies. It's quite useful. Cya

Yeah its great. alot of games are backwards compatible with it and let you type during gameplay. No more pop it in LBP for example. Even games like MGS support it!

Its kinda like how HQ mode is supported in a ton of old games using the Sony wireless headset.

My only issue with the wireless keypad is that its above the L1 and R1 buttons. But you get used to it as there is space and its much better than going below the pad affecting your grip. Its definitely a good piece of design . They clearly looked at the 360 keypad idea and made it nicer. In a nutshell. The touch sensor is an extra.

Sounds cool. That's more the sort of thing I'd pick up with SOCOM Confrontation than anything else, same with the headset.

Sounds cool. That's more the sort of thing I'd pick up with SOCOM Confrontation than anything else, same with the headset.

Yeah, Socom was delayed so I got the wireless headset anyway. Both are great :smile: The extras make it worth buying compared to other keypads and headsets.

Makes internet browsing much more nicer. I now do much more. No shortcuts while typing etc.

All it needs now is pointer controls. I still prefer wii for general browsing.

Wii browser sucks. Worse in everyway.

I use neither, although I did like the Wii one. For some reason my PS3 browser takes ages to load stuff.

Wii browser sucks. Worse in everyway.

You can't use one-handed pointer controls on PS3, so how can it be worse in that regard?

I'll agree that PS3 is a more robust browser, but generaly speaking all I use my console browsers for, is to browse forums.

So that's why I prefer the wii browser in general. But PS3 is obviously better for video and multimedia content.

Btw do you even own a wii?

Wii browser is better than PS3 browser. But why bother? All console web browsers suck. If you can afford a Wii/PS3, you probably already own a computer with internet acces, just use that.

While looking for a cheap way to get a second controller for my ps3, I spotted this: Too much?

Damn thats a good offer, might order one myself!

Wii browser is better than PS3 browser. But why bother? All console web browsers suck. If you can afford a Wii/PS3, you probably already own a computer with internet acces, just use that.

My Laptop is slow, that's why I use wii or PS3 browser.

While looking for a cheap way to get a second controller for my ps3, I spotted this: Too much?

Bought four.

And then informed the bank I can't pay my loan this month.

Cheers mate! :yay:

Does anyone else see the price as £83.99 or is it just me?

Yeah that's a good price for a Dual Shock 3, in the stores it's around £100 because of the relatively new rumble technology.

Yeah that's a good price for a Dual Shock 3, in the stores it's around £100 because of the relatively new rumble technology.

Whats rumble technology? :heh: