NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Nah PSP isn't dying at all.

One game i'm really looking forward to is Patapon, god it looks awesome!

The Club demo now up on the PSN store.

really?! Thats a surprise, this looks really cool! : peace:

Thanks for the advice. I tried the Locoroco demo on PS Store and it was aweeesome! SOCOM Navy Seals seems good.

My list to get =

Locoroco, Sega Mega Drive Collection, Daxter, Racthet and Clank, FF Tactics, Jean d'Arc, Metal Gear Ac!d 2, and this - http://uk.gamespot.com/psp/puzzle/bytehell2000/index.html?tag=result;title;0 WTF looks good, but it doesn't appear to be coming out in the UK. Are PSP games all region free?

Games I'm not sure about = Syphon Filter, Star Wars Battlefront, Metal Gear Digital Graphic Novel, Wipeout. Hmm...

Yes all games are region free. I just ordered myself Audition Portable for the PSP! Woo for Music games!

07-05-18-101.JPG

reminds me of Bust a Groove!

Club demo is up on EU store? Christ.

I got a late Christmas present! Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction off ebay from Letty :)

Awesome Jordan! You'll love it. I've just been playing it for the past 3 hours and it's soooooooo much fun. I actually want to go buy all the other ones now, since I've never played a Ratchet game before this one on the PS3!

Really Dom? Quite suprised to find that out.

They all play the same so if you love the PS3 version ( as you should ) you will love the rest of them.

So, apparently my Ratchet and Clank is a JAP copy, now i know all PS3 games are multi regional, but will i still get a 100% full English copy of the game?

It's Japanese or Asia version?

Asian ones usually have English but with chinese subtitles, which no doubt you'll be able to turn off. Not sure for the Japanese version, it might just be the same.

From the Ebay sale it has the Japanese boxart which is for "display purposes only" it says its 100% English. But that doesn't mean thats its actually English, European, American... or whatever.

Sounds to me like thats a PAL version of the game and they've just used whatever box art they could find.

Aperture Lab's craft? Fantastic :D

Pulse is the PSP one, right? Thats still pretty cool though.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna go into town early tomorrow and get a PS3! Gonna trade a load of stuff in and probably get it with Ratchet and maybe a Blu-Ray movie.

Does anyone know what the Game and Gamestation in store bundles are like?

GAME bundles last week were PS3 with Ratched and Clank and Lego Star Wars for 299 or PS3 with Uncharted and Raw vs Smackdown also for 299.

Just ordered myself a PS3 (Play.com £279.99) since I couldn't find any "good" deals anywhere.

Gunna go out tomorrow and purchase Warhawk and Uncharted for when it does arrive :smile:

Been a lot of new PS3 owners recently! I'm going to play through some more Uncharted tomorrow. Want to finish it really, before I start playing through Ratchet. Got too many games on the go really.

I've sold my 360 to my brother and have decided to get myself a shiny new PS3!!! My 360 red-ringed in October and once is once enough quite frankly - I've never had a console break down on me before so decided to cross to the dark side and get my PS3 hopefully next week. I'm going for the deal on Amazon - you get a 40GB PS3 and free '4-gamers' HDMI cable for £269.99.

Do you guys think this is a good deal? Just ordered Sega Rally from Play.com for £17.99 and Virtua Fighter 5 from GAME for £19.99! I Cannot wait!!!:yay:

EDIT: Scrub that the bastards have put it up a tenner to £279.99!!! Still getting it but need to wait for a cheque to clear before I can get it! It better not go up again.

Wow another new PS3 owner, if the rise in PS3 sales arn't just the folks on these forums Sony's sales figures should look alot higher.

Yeah Pulse is the new PSP one, pretty cheap too as it's like 17.99 everywhere. Basically you do your skin editing on the website then stick it on to your psp. ^_^