N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Guest Jordan

Alright cocker, no lip :p

Your wallet can not obviously go below £0.00. You buy £5.00 worth, you buy something that costs £4.99 and you end up with 1p left. You've obviously bought somethings before, hense why you have 3p left in your account.

I don't quite understand what you're getting at.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

All I want to know really is, I've just spent £4.99 on this game and I have 3p in my 'wallet'.

Will the money be taken from my bank account which is linked to that wallet or will my 'wallet' go to -£4.96.

A simple answer not explaining minimum purchases please.

no £5 will come out of your account as the smallest amount it will take from you bank account.

Shame PAIN still hasn't been updated for Trophy support yet.

Yeah, I noticed that. But my PAIN still updated itself (Not the latest one with custom soundtrack). Doesn't seem to make a noticable difference.

could someone direct me to a Playstation equivalent of N Europe? Cheers

Stick to the "Other Console" boards. We rock. I haven't been on the Wii boards for over a year. (It's a mad house in there.)

We not good enough? :(

Really liking the Playstation update. That really was much needed. I'll be picking up a DS3 next week as well, so I think I might wait until then to finish Heavenly Sword, and Ratchet and Clank.

PS3 has really stepped it up a bit recently. If I didn't have a load of the games on Xbox I'd probably like it a whole lot more.

Got 12 trophies on SSHD. :D

I'm really not looking forward to the x10 multiple one...

12 already?! Nice one.

Think I was close to getting the 25 bomb Trophy (18 was max) and highest multiplayer I have got so far is 8.

Still only 5 Trophies for me.

12 already?! Nice one.

Think I was close to getting the 25 bomb Trophy (18 was max) and highest multiplayer I have got so far is 8.

Still only 5 Trophies for me.

I just need:

Multiplier Hero - Get 10x multiplier (SO not looking forward to this :p )

Extra Ship Optional - Survive 7 minutes without dying in Endless (Shouldn't be too hard)

Late Boomer - Get 15 bombs in Bomber (Not sure how to do this)

Shock and Awe - Destroy 10 nukes in Endless (No idea how hard this is.)

Brother in Arms - Get 3 minutes of continuous Co-Op weapon boost on Segomo (Need to find someone to play this with...)

I love SSHD. The Trophies are great, give me something to aim for and make me play differently. Just like on my 360. :)

lol it's more for release dates and articles. You guys are all spot on ;)

lol, fair nuff. No idea, I just use Eurogamer.

I've gotten quite a few SSHD trophies too, got a 9X multiplyer earlier and died :(

Ditto, it just gets harder and harder to push that multiplier up. Shields ftw.

I remember doing it once before but that was a while ago. I'll probably try it on the weekend. Too stressful. :p

Edit: Sony Pulls PS3 2.40 Firmware After Reported Problems

http://kotaku.com/5021575/sony-pulls-ps3-240-firmware-after-reported-problems

Mine is working fine, everyone else??

Guest Jordan

No issues here.

Some people have basically no XMB other than a background... Fuck knows whats going on there.

This update has actually been pretty cool. Basically brings what was missing compared to the 360 to PS3. Got my first trophy in SSHD. Really cool game, and I'm actually liking the idea of these trophies a lot more than I thought as well.

PS3 FTW? Just want them to organise the store a little bit better now.

The US store is fantastically organised! Ours is a complete mess...

When I first went on it my jaw dropped. It was like being in a candy shop. We, on the other hand, have a PSN that's emptier than Paris Hilton's brain.