Let the best christmas signature win.

20 points are given for each:

How well it goes with the theme

Boarder

Background

Text

Foreground

They will be added up to get your percent

The contest ends on December 24th. Results will be posted on christmas day. To enter post in this thread with The word "enter" in green somewhere in your post.

PM me if you would like to help judge.

How well it goes with the theme will not be taken out if the signature has nothing to do with christmas. If the boarder is a really good christmas signature all by it self then yea it would get a high score.

The theme is "christmas signature" also so if it isn't really a signature it loses points in that.

You saying mines good, Lol?

ENTER...:smile:

oh crap! i've snookered myself X_____X

*thinks fast* ooh! disqualification! rez's sig makes NO sense! this is a signature contest - not sig+avatar.........no??

..... dammit..... :indeed:

haggis> thank youu!! ^__^ i looked all over the interweb and the first christmassy quote i came to with some relation to "blue" (that wasn't about BEING "blue" at christmas...) just... happened to be a joke about... Judaism..

*DISCLAIMER: bluey loves jewish people. :heart: she also loves everyone else. :heart: :heart: bluey likes to joke because her boyfriend is of the jewishness. ^__^ /DISCLAIMER*

oh crap! i've snookered myself X_____X

*thinks fast* ooh! disqualification! rez's sig makes NO sense! this is a signature contest - not sig+avatar.........no??

..... dammit..... :indeed:

haggis> thank youu!! ^__^ i looked all over the interweb and the first christmassy quote i came to with some relation to "blue" (that wasn't about BEING "blue" at christmas...) just... happened to be a joke about... Judaism..

*DISCLAIMER: bluey loves jewish people. :heart: she also loves everyone else. :heart: :heart: bluey likes to joke because her boyfriend is of the jewishness. ^__^ /DISCLAIMER*

Haha, I love that you put a disclaimer at the end. I lold so much! *Runs to award thread to put you as best newcomer*. :yay:

• 2 weeks later...