NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

New Capcom Games?

Retailer-List with some new Capcom games.

Wii-Games:

Bionics

Devil Kings 3

Mega Man Scramble Battle

Moto GP 08

We Love Golf

Zack & Wiki 2

DS-Games:

Ace Attorney 3

Ghost & Spy

Horror Adventure

Mega Man Star Force 2 sku 1

Mega Man ZX Advent

X-Box 360:

Bionic Commando

Black Cloud

Moto GP 08

Resident Evil 5

Street Fighter 4

PS3:

Bionic Commando

Lost Planet Colonies

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Moto GP 08

Resident Evil 5

Street Fighter 4

Mega Man Scramble Battle is listed as "Genre: Action; RPG"

Source

They've developed such a good engine for it though, making a sequel would probably not be that expensive.

I think it's a very reliable source in all honesty. I've seen and heard some other ramblings about a Wii exclusive Megaman game for ages, and these 'rumblings' also pointed at a Monster Hunter Wii game before it was announced, hmm.

Zack and Wiki 2 is the best news though, the first one seemingly flopped but I reckon Capcom know they're onto a winner there, just that they've got to market it properly next time. It's still got Europe sales to fall back on anyway, which will no doubt be the highest for the game.

MOTO GP 08 COMING OUT ON WII!!!? W00000t....(better be online though)...But I'll trade every game in that wii list for Street Fighter 4 and Resi 5. I think i want an Xbox Elite for Christmas now. :D

MOTO GP 08 COMING OUT ON WII!!!? W00000t....(better be online though)...But I'll trade every game in that wii list for Street Fighter 4 and Resi 5. I think i want an Xbox Elite for Christmas now. :D

Hope they get the controls right fot Moto GP 08, mind you i've recently got a 360 & get it on that cheap before it comes out on Wii.

Resi 5, the main reason i've joined the Wii60 club

Damn... I want SF4...

Any of you - sourced - people know how the odds for that to happen are looking?

Hell yeah - Moto GP '08.

With decent controls and a good online mode this will ensure I never leave the house again as this was the only series that had me hooked on XBL.

Zack and Wiki 2? Has it not sold terribly so far?

It has sold terribly. Wii fit sold more in the first week in japan than Z&W has total. Still a great game though. To bad the sales don't match the quality.

It has sold terribly. Wii fit sold more in the first week in japan than Z&W has total. Still a great game though. To bad the sales don't match the quality.

It's hardly fair to compare Wii Fit to Zack and Wiki though :/.

Anyway, from the guy I spoke too, apparently Capcom are gutted that they didn't market the game like they should of and I guess they realise they fucked up what could of been a huge seller. The games don't cost much to make.

Also they're still expecting good sales from Europe ( Published By Nintendo / Tv Adverts / Point N click games still sell in France / Germany / Spain). It's looking to end up selling 150k in America by the time its sales end, and in europe they're anticipating 200k +, so it's final sales will probably end up pretty respectable and a great pedestal for the sequel to see on, they hope.

I have hope for Zack and Wiki though. I'm really looking forward to it though and I hope Europe really does push the sales up.

I hope there is a chance that we will put it above the million mark, it really deserves to sell well.

I hope there is a chance that we will put it above the million mark, it really deserves to sell well.

To do that it'd have to sell 5 times as many copies in Europe then in America :/.

300k in Europe would be a great success from what I was told, which would make it a half a million seller, which is much better then alot of games can ever hope to sell, especially for one which didn't have a marketing campaign outside of a few adverts in a young girls magazine :/.

come on though, RE5, you know it makes sense!

no it dosn't..............

Theres no reason not to have Street Fighter 4 on the Wii - this is frustrating if true!

Megaman and Z&W 2 is good news though. Saying that, I havent played a megaman since the NES!!!! Loved them though

300k in Europe would be a great success from what I was told, which would make it a half a million seller, which is much better then alot of games can ever hope to sell, especially for one which didn't have a marketing campaign outside of a few adverts in a young girls magazine :/.

I don't think Z&W has sold 150k world wide jet, which is a real shame.

I don't think Z&W has sold 150k world wide jet, which is a real shame.

It's at about 120k worldwide, but is still getting 10k + every week and will undoubtedly sell best in Europe.

In all honesty it's already been a good success. It was made by a second or third-tier developement team pretty much composed of new developers and inexperienced rookies.

People just gave the game unrealistic expectations, I've seen people try to put it's sales on the same scale of flop as something like Okami or Eternal Darkness, which is ridiculous. For what it is it's selling very healthily.

Theres no reason not to have Street Fighter 4 on the Wii - this is frustrating if true![..]

From the screenshots they've shown so far, I think most fans (I wouldn't call myself a real fan) will agree we're better off without it.

I'll do my bit to help the Treasure Island Z sales, I'll buy it as soon as possible.

I hope to sweet sweet whoever the hell is up there that we get the new Resi next year! It's like, the best.

From the screenshots they've shown so far, I think most fans (I wouldn't call myself a real fan) will agree we're better off without it.

Three screenshots tells you we're better off without it? :hmm:

I just don't think SF4 is doable on the Wii, and ofcourse its technically impossible to straight port a 360/ps3 game to the Wii, unless they release it for PS2 which i doubt as I'm sure Capcom want all that HD jazz to give a sense of advancement to the series.

I guess all Wii owners can make do with is that crappy capcom vs Snk 2 for Gamecube...With a GC pad.

Sign in to follow this