N-Europe

LoveFilm 3 Months Free

Slaggis

XMLFZZ711

Sign up with lovefilm with that code and you can have up to 3 dvd's or games out at any one time during those 3 months. As long as you cancel before the trial ends then everything is free. So

I've just finished a previous 3 month trial and now am starting a new one :yay:

(If you want games aswell, make sure to click the "want game" option, it's a stupidly small tick box during the sign up process).

Select the Cancel option.

Select the 'Cancel' option from the My Account page. You will need to follow the simple instructions on these pages to cancel your account.

It's pretty easy I think. I did it quickly enough. They were really nice, the cancelling option didn't work for me, so I dropped them an email and they cancelled it for me straight away, but first gave me an extra 2 weeks on the trial because of it. :)

* Your trial will expire when we send your 3rd rental, or after 90 days, whichever is the sooner.

Does this mean that I can only rent three titles?

Can anyone else confirm that this trial lasts for the 90 days no matter how many titles you rent?

Does this mean that I can only rent three titles?

Can anyone else confirm that this trial lasts for the 90 days no matter how many titles you rent?

I can. I did the same trial and it said the same thing, yet I recieved masses of games and DVD's in those 3 months.

I got a snazzie thing through my door today from lovefilm, 'we love you so much have 3 months free' it was a bit cool, 'featured tonight lovefilm with robert burgess' artwork on the front. Cancellation is alright, ring up, cancelled as soon as they get all there stuff back but they could still charge you if they havent got there stuff

This deal is made even better by the fact you can cancel on their website as phoning them up can be annoying as they dont take no for an answer and pester you with cut price deals.

Saying that though whether you can cancel online during a trial period or not is another matter, can anyone confirm this?

This deal is made even better by the fact you can cancel on their website as phoning them up can be annoying as they dont take no for an answer and pester you with cut price deals.

Saying that though whether you can cancel online during a trial period or not is another matter, can anyone confirm this?

You can. First time round it wouldn't let me rent games (even though I clicked the button) so I cancelled it and signed up again with a different email address.

Where exactly did you find out about this particular deal? Hmm. It certainly wasn't posted by anyone back in July:smile:

*Runs*

(I actually didn't know something was posted back in July:) - *checks search option thingy* - You mean Dafts one? Thats a referall thing for a free ipod or something though, this is just a free trial code I got off a website - or do you mean a different thread? *is confused*)

*Runs*

(I actually didn't know something was posted back in July:) - *checks search option thingy* - You mean Dafts one? Thats a referall thing for a free ipod or something though, this is just a free trial code I got off a website - or do you mean a different thread? *is confused*)

Its cool. I was just kidding.

I posted it up a while back in the 360 thread. Running Lovefilm's generous offer into the ground was, and still is, too good an offer to pass up on.

Its cool. I was just kidding.

I posted it up a while back in the 360 thread. Running Lovefilm's generous offer into the ground was, and still is, too good an offer to pass up on.

Ah right, I'm incredibly dense at picking up sarcasm of any kind. Always have been always will be. :yay: