NEurope
Brian Mcoy

Mcoy's random question #3

Mcoy wants to know which you'd rather wear?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Mcoy wants to know which you'd rather wear?

• Underwear
    • Socks
    • Neither! :D

Mcoy has a VERY important question to ask the N-Europe forum today, because Mcoy has not asked a question in such a long time Mcoy has made a VERY SPECIAL question for today

Mcoy's question is simple, Mcoy asks if you had to go for the WHOLE of your life without underwear or socks then which would it be?

Mcoy will answer this question himself for possibly the first time! Mcoy has thought this question over carefully but Mcoy would rather go without underwear for several reasons

Mcoy realizes that socks are very comfortable and stop his feat from taking alot of pain and getting blisters so Mcoy would rather have socks.

Mcoy thinks pants can be quite useful for covering his privates if his trousers were to fall down but that is about it, Mcoy's worry would be that without pants if he was to become aroused when eyeing up the women at the GDI HQ there would be nothing to restrain his sexual organ which could result in Mcoy being very embarresed :( , however Mcoy already knows pants are mostly useless at hiding arousal so Mcoy could make do without them as long as he was sitting down.

I'd much rather have my socks and go commando. Socks make my feat comfy and warm.:yay:

I can't pick one. D:

I love my socks; I run around on them all the time at home. They're comfy and warm.

But I need underwear. To keep things clean (no I don't pee my pants) and simply for... covering things, especially when wearing a skirt.

So I don't know. =(

I'm going to have to go with the controversial decision and go for underwear. :)

I finds socks annoying and rarely wear them i like my feet to be free and like to pick up things with my feet as well, socks restrict this action. :heh:

I do like socks to keep me warm at night though, during the winter months.

but it's a lot less embaressing if your caught without your socks on than pants :heh:

Between socks and pants, socks, though I prefere to get completely stark naked at every given oppertunity.

I'm going to have to go with the controversial decision and go for underwear. :)

I finds socks annoying and rarely wear them i like my feet to be free and like to pick up things with my feet as well, socks restrict this action. :heh:

I do like socks to keep me warm at night though, during the winter months.

but it's a lot less embaressing if your caught without your socks on than pants :heh:

Get some toe socks =D

I'm surprised by the responses, definitely underwear for me, its just way to uncomfortable not to wear them, I need to feel them tidy.

lol at first post... I would rather have underwear, wearing pants without underwear is incredibly uncomfortable.

I can't pick one. D:

I love my socks; I run around on them all the time at home. They're comfy and warm.

But I need underwear. To keep things clean (no I don't pee my pants) and simply for... covering things, especially when wearing a skirt.

So I don't know. =(

This thread really doesn't take women into consideration that much... coz even wearing thampons isn't a good ideia without underwear, plus the skirt thing. I mean, as much as I love socks (I'd go for socks everyday), if I were a woman, I wouldn't give that "safety net" up for nothing...

I have voted for socks. Without socks my feet sweat and annoy me.

On the downside, without underwear it would be more dangerous when zipping up.

Socks.

I have no trouble going commando from time to time, but I hate putting my bare foot in a shoe.

On the downside, without underwear it would be more dangerous when zipping up.

I am always reminded of There's Something About Mary, so I never do that.