N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Rokhed, the day you make someone question their sexuality is a dark day indeed. I'd have to say no, I wouldn't prefer blow-jobs, I just find the whole sticking your tongue in a vagina idea grimey.

Because... Oh, and where does that leave you?

(coz you do know that that's the best way to please a lady, right?)

Most girls I know actually despise giving blow-jobs' date=' I don't find 'em that bad to say the least.

69s rock though :P[/quote']

69s suck.

Oh please, so you just like giving pleasure you don't like receiving? :indeed:

No, one thing at a time. Trust me, 69s are shit, half-baked fun. You can't concentrate on getting it and yo can't concentrate on giving it, so they're both meh. One thing at a time, that's how it's (or how it should be) done. :heh:

I don't like 69s in that I like to concentrate on either one or the other.

Bingo.

69s suck.

I MEAN C'MON?!?!?!??! as a man who is proud to say that sex is a temptation that i've been able to resist for about 2 years now and that i've done my homework back in the days...69s doesn't suck, unless she's on top and by any chance, is a manatee! I also recommend that lies shouldn't be posted, because that changes your name to LIAR!!!

anyway, sex is/can be great...everything depends on how honest you can be at life!!!

I MEAN C'MON?!?!?!??! as a man who is proud to say that sex is a temptation that i've been able to resist for about 2 years now and that i've done my homework back in the days...69s doesn't suck, unless she's on top and by any chance, is a manatee! I also recommend that lies shouldn't be posted, because that changes your name to LIAR!!!

anyway, sex is/can be great...everything depends on how honest you can be at life!!!

The return of the king. :bowdown:

Anyway, I stand by my point... 69s=teh gayness. It's like getting half a blowjob and giving half a... what do they call it?? Poon job, or something.

But, for people who get off on giving pleasure, giving pleasure at the same time you get direct physical pleasure should give you extra pleasure.

Also, learn to multitask!

pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure

ehehe...

what was i gunna say...?

oh yeah!!

i think 69-ing is one of those things that works really well combined with something else... it's like an in-between move... where as going down on someone can be quite nice just on it's own.

but since i can multitask it's good on it's own as well :grin:

EDIT:

FTL!! O___o

pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure

ehehe...

what was i gunna say...?

oh yeah!!

i think 69-ing is one of those things that works really well combined with something else... it's like an in-between move... where as going down on someone can be quite nice just on it's own.

but since i can multitask it's good on it's own as well :grin:

EDIT:

FTL!! O___o

That's pretty much what I think :)