Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

House of the Dead 2/3 Return

pedrocasilva

Just had my first go on this and I'm actually rather impressed with it. I always liked the games anyway so its no big surprise, its just nice to have them on a current machne. I reckon its better than Ghost Squad and I'll certainly be pushing for a Virtua Cop pack in the future.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.

I wonder if I'll get this or Umbrella Chronicles. House of the Dead are classic games. I even considered getting HotD for my DC.

Considering the ammount of DC games being revamped for the Wii, I'd like to see the Dreamcast and Saturn on VC. All we need is for Nintendo to do is to create harddrive support.

I really love HotD, but of those two, I'd recommend RE:UC more. But if possible, get both. They are very different to justify both purchases.

I'd like to see the Dreamcast and Saturn on VC

I'd even be happy with a DC-emulator, so that Wii can read DC-discs. If there is one thing IMO that would make the Wii the ultimate gaming machine, it would be DC-backward compatibility.

SNES and DC-classics, in one machine? Thank you, sir!

Anyhoo, had my first two-player-game this weekend. Ah, just like in the arcade! Just her and me, two guns, lots of bullets and even more zombies. :smile:

I also have fond memories of playing this two-player in the arcades. I bought this game on Saturday and I think the experience is definitely better with two.

"Don't come!"

"There was nothing we could do"

"How could anyone do this?"

"It's too quiet"

"Thanks, Harry", and walks away casually from his terribly injured friend after killing a chainsaw-wielding homocidal giant in a maze that erupted in a colloseum.

Or the utterly cringeworthy pun with the hanging zombies: "James. Are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm hanging on"

Legendary! That's :shakehead and :bowdown: at the same time. Can you get any more B-movie?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!