NEurope
Retro_Link

Wii In Stock at Amazon

Shouldn't really post this here I know and it can be moved in a few hours or so, but just wanted everyone to know that Wii's are In Stock at Amazon.co.uk

Finally found one!

So for anyone wanting one this Christmas, or to sell on, good luck!

Must hurry...

I think they're gone already...

Nope

Damn, I jsut about ordered one and got put to wishlist.

Nope never mind. Ordered. Thanks :)

Nope never mind. Ordered. Thanks :)
You're welcome! Still In Stock people!

Title of the thread could be changed to:

'Wii's In Stock at...' and then it gets updated when people find them?

Looks like they will be out of stock again soon. I'm shocked by how fast the Wii sells. I remember doing a quick check in my local Argos: Wii Out of stock....32 PS3s in Stock.

Yea they're gone now. Got my order in on time.

Ebay i'm a commin.

What the... now it's back in stock, it keeps changing.

My argos had like 40 a few days ago and now they've gone!

It's gone Wii-Crazy again!

Yea they're gone now. Got my order in on time.

Ebay i'm a commin.

What the... now it's back in stock, it keeps changing.

Why dont you let somebody else buy it instead of buying it just to rip someone off on ebay?

Why dont you let somebody else buy it instead of buying it just to rip someone off on ebay?

I think his allowed to do it just this once, his never done it before....

I've done it, any sane person would to get a bit of extra cash, technically his not ripping them off either, if he does a normal auction and the person bids over the amount of what a wii is, then thats his/her choice, if i really wanted a wii and couldn't find one, i would pay over the odds, but hey! Thats just me!

In Bad mood at the mo, i'll get over it, so sorry if that sounds a little too the point! :D

I'm not ripping anyone off, they bid not me and they pay as much as they want, not like i'm demanding £300 for it or anything. To be frank, I really need the money aswell. And i'm helping out a desperate parent.

I think his allowed to do it just this once, his never done it before....

I've done it, any sane person would to get a bit of extra cash, technically his not ripping them off either, if he does a normal auction and the person bids over the amount of what a wii is, then thats his/her choice, if i really wanted a wii and couldn't find one, i would pay over the odds, but hey! Thats just me!

In Bad mood at the mo, i'll get over it, so sorry if that sounds a little too the point! :D

Though i'm sure my argos got Wiis recently, seen a mum buying one with Big Brain Academy. My GAME had a sign on the door saying "Wiis out of stock, none arrived today"

New and Used from over £300 what a joke! I can't believe people are buying them up that fast and making over £100 on them.

New and Used from over £300 what a joke! I can't believe people are buying them up that fast and making over £100 on them.

I did it last year and I'm doing it again this year. If parents are desperate enough to spend over £100 over the RRP..who am I to stop them?:p

I did it last year and I'm doing it again this year. If parents are desperate enough to spend over £100 over the RRP..who am I to stop them?:p

May aswell, if parents aren't skilled to find stock, then they take lazy way which is ebay, and because of that, they need to pay a little extra, and the committed parents get it at £180.

May aswell, if parents aren't skilled to find stock, then they take lazy way which is ebay, and because of that, they need to pay a little extra, and the committed parents get it at £180.

Exactly. They were to slow, and now have to pay the consequnce's. I mean, I got my extra wii about 3 weeks ago, it took me all of half an hour to find. If they were that desperate they would have got one already.

*rolls around in money*

To be honest I dont aprove of this, yeah parents may be willing to pay over the odds, but what about other gamers who arent and just wasnt quite as quick as others. And you ARE ripping people off, don't try and say you are not. I'm not that bothered, and I dont mean to be preachy, but it's like someone fake claiming disability allowance (I know two people who do it) and them claiming it's okay because if the givernemnt are willing to give them disability allowance then it's okay. The argument is weak! You are making money at other peoples expense. Simple as that.

Proper gamers would of gotten one a while ago. We're not ripping people so to speak, they have the choice to buy it or not.

It's easy enough to get one if they tried. Though I know I bought one purely for a profit and admit it.

To be honest I dont aprove of this, yeah parents may be willing to pay over the odds, but what about other gamers who arent and just wasnt quite as quick as others. And you ARE ripping people off, don't try and say you are not. I'm not that bothered, and I dont mean to be preachy, but it's like someone fake claiming disability allowance (I know two people who do it) and them claiming it's okay because if the givernemnt are willing to give them disability allowance then it's okay. The argument is weak! You are making money at other peoples expense. Simple as that.

I bought a Wii for the sole purpose of reselling it a month or so later and making some cash to buy some more games at christmas. I see nothing wrong in selling something I have paid for. Even though my intention was not to keep it, thats not the point.:)

Need to wait until my next paycheck because I have a uni fees payment :( So maybe I'll just forget the whole thing.

To be honest I'm playing devils advocate because I don't really care and find it mildly amusing, and maybe if I needed the cash for the insane amount of good games coming out I'd do the same.

To be honest I dont aprove of this

I agreed with you at first, but the more I think about it, the more I don't mind. I bought a brand new Gameboy a while back with no intention of playing it, but with the vague idea that I might keep it and pass it on to my grandchildren and when they pass it on to their grandchildren it might be worth something. It's exactly the same thing here, but the time gap between buying and selling is different.

Anyway, it's not nearly as bad as that ebay auction for a Wii receipt only that ended up being sold for hundreds of pounds.

Here here! I agree, I feel sorry for the kids who won;t get their christmas wish and for the parents who are run off their feet trying to find one, only to be fleeced by people buying loads to make a a quick profit.

I was listening to the radio just now and on their drivetime show they had a Business Update segment. At the end of it the presenters asked the guy why are Wii's in such short supply and he said that Nintendo are aiming to put out an extra 3 and a half million Wii's worldwide.

I have not head this anywhere before so is he just blowing smoke or is this something just annouced today?

Everyone on this site who wanted a Wii, got one, so it's really the people who are less dedicated who are having troubles getting them. They were lazy towards getting the console, and are now paying the price.