NEurope
Happenstance

Writers Strike In the US

FUCK!!!!! battlestar galactica, ive been wacthing that right from the begining, i am not have nearly 4 years of my life waisted for jack shit, i want a justified ending to it :@

and boston legal, i watched that from vey begining aswell, bastard, i want good endings for these shows if they been pulled permenantly

BSG aint dead. they're going to screen the first...ten, i think, then the rest when it's all sorted

in the mean time- razor is awesome so watch that.

24: Eight episodes completed. FOX has shelved Season Seven indefinitely.

Heroes: Production shut down 11/9

Sad panda. :(

Just a bumpage of sorts. Talks have resumed and looking somewhat good.

"Talks have resumed and parties involved say that things have been productive. [Tina] Fey even says (it's a little hard to hear in the video) that she's optimistic that a deal can be reached within the next week because there's no reason why people can't go back to work."

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/11/28/tina-fey-optimistic-strike-will-end-soon/

Can find more reputable sources if anyone wants but that sums it up pretty much. The talks are going well at least.

So those who are worried about Scrubs, Heroes and the ilk may not need fret so much...possibly.

Well at least Stargate Atlantis is all right.

Quite miffed about Lost though.

Would have happened anyway. ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!

(you know, from the Slade song. I'm not just really angry about Christmas)

Granted, it may dent production a bit but only by a few weeks. Actors and filming crew would have been gone anyway, would just be writing staff back in first after xmas.

Bump there it is.

It appears the end is soon (one source of many potentials).

Seems people are playing nice again. Until its all official I suppose there won't be much info on shows but I know Pushing Dasies, Gossip Girl and Friday Night Lights are done for the year. Lost may be able to salvage due to its late start anyway, and maybe 24 unless Keither gets another DUI.

But at least it should start the Arrested Development movie ball rolling.

All I know is that the writers deserve their cut and I'm very supportive of their strike. What they are asking is rather modest anyway.

Bump there it is.

It appears the end is soon (one source of many potentials).

Seems people are playing nice again. Until its all official I suppose there won't be much info on shows but I know Pushing Dasies, Gossip Girl and Friday Night Lights are done for the year. Lost may be able to salvage due to its late start anyway, and maybe 24 unless Keither gets another DUI.

But at least it should start the Arrested Development movie ball rolling.

Arrested Development Movie!?

I JUST WANT MAH SCRUBS!

Scrubs, this is the show i'm caring about the most just now. Then I want news on Heroes.

Scrubs, this is the show i'm caring about the most just now. Then I want news on Heroes.

Scrubs finale, Heroes s3, end of Prison Break s3, the new series of 24, end of s5 of NCIS and more South Park is what I'm interested in. :yay:

I'm rather hoping that there's no more scrubs this year. I mean, this is the final season, so... I'd rather it be a full-fledged one, instead of half a season with everything crammed into 10 episodes.

Well they still have 5 more without the rushed ending so hopefully the strike will be over soon and they can start using the time they have left.

Well they still have 5 more without the rushed ending so hopefully the strike will be over soon and they can start using the time they have left.

Braff said in early january if the strike wasn't over sometime in the very near future, scrubs will not be happening. It looks very unlikely we'll get an ending.

Braff said in early january if the strike wasn't over sometime in the very near future, scrubs will not be happening. It looks very unlikely we'll get an ending.

Yea remember reading that. I'm remaining hopefull that the strike will end soon so something can be sorted, even if it's a straight to DVD episode.

Cause so far NBC have kept delaying the rest of episodes so far since it was suppose to the 3rd of Jan, then 10th up to the 24th and instead of Scrubs they announced it was still on hiatus.

He said something like if the strike wasn't over soon then the ending would forever be in Lawrences head.

I'm rather hoping that there's no more scrubs this year. I mean, this is the final season, so... I'd rather it be a full-fledged one, instead of half a season with everything crammed into 10 episodes.

Why not do everything as they planned before, which is exactly what the director said he would do?

Good to see that there's hope for Scrubs afterall. Wonder when Heroes will return.

Hurry up with this strike America...

Why not do everything as they planned before, which is exactly what the director said he would do?

I don't really care... it just makes more sense to go with next year than dvd releases, to the general crowd, wich is who they're trying to please, so... yeah.