NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Beyonce - Love/Hate

Alright, now I tend to get on with the majority of people I meet in this world. Seldom do I find myself feeling the urge to impale my foot into somebody's backside orifice. I like to think the world is one giant fluffy cloud covered in hundreds and thousands, hovering over a calm blue ocean with the fishes and dolphins waving up at me with their fins as I float by.

However, one person I cannot simply take is that fucking Beyonce. And yes, the swearing is totally necessary.

Why do I hate her? I simply don't know. However, she grates my cheese in a way that no other person has done before.

Am I alone? Or would anyone else like to feed mice to Beyonce in order for her to catch the plague and then die/get seriously ill?

She needs to eat a little bit more, but I think she's a shockingly attractive woman who just plain annoys the shit outta me.

She just seems to grate me every time I hear here talk or sing. I do find myself, however, dancing the odd time to her tunes but usually I walk off the dancefloor.

I agree with you FLink - she is so annoying.

She's flabbergastingly gorgeous, and supposedly smart and sweet too.

I hate her just because there's nothing to hate about her. It's just "Oh, there we go again" every time she comes on.

this is possibly the worst thread ever created. in fact, it is the worst thread ever created.

Travel through the archives for my previous thread about Baked Beans.

I'm glad Conzer shares my view. Beyonce is an attractive lady, but she doesn't even raise a semi with me. I feel nothing. All I feel is anger.

She is hot, but man do I hate her. She remade one of my favorite Christmas holiday songs and now it sounds like shit. Even my mom hates her.:yay:

Why do I hate her? I simply don't know. However, she grates my cheese in a way that no other person has done before.

...Well, nothing like unprovoked hatred. :/

The only thing I 'dislike' now about her is how she has chosen to go the very commercial route. I just saw her on some advert advertising some perfume doing some cheesy singing routine...Blah. Back in the day she was 'classy' and diva material, now she just looks like some money hungry ho doing any low job for a buck.

Because of this, her 'booty' doesn't seem all too 'bootylicious' anymore since we see it all too often. (plus her dodgy diet to probably do some catwalk/acting job).

I've never heard her sing but she took a role in austin powers so she must be pretty cool.

I've never heard her sing but she took a role in austin powers so she must be pretty cool.

Ah ah!! :bowdown:

I absolutely can't stand her singing. Every time one of her songs is on it just sounds like she's trying wayyy too hard to be different and loud and to be heard and whatever. It hurts my ears and my brain. :(

I think her voice is great, and she had a cool neon dress on in one of her videos, its just the actual music that doesnt appeal to me.

Jazz Beyonce ftw!

Not attractive at all. Rather plain I thought, perhaps it was seeing her being more of a hag in the... Christ... "Bootylicious" video. Didn't look that impressive in Goldmember, shit acting.

Can't sing that well either.

I absolutely can't stand her singing. Every time one of her songs is on it just sounds like she's trying wayyy too hard to be different and loud and to be heard and whatever. It hurts my ears and my brain. :(

Probably THE main reason she annoys me sometimes.

Only songs I like are Listen (she doesn't scream that much in it) and cater 2 u. Both songs which I can always listen to.

And yes she is very attractive but she doesn't really turn me on. V weird.

She's nothing special. Compared to other black women, she is attractive, but most black women are ugly as hell. She, along with skanks like Avril Lavigne, annoy me just because of the fact so many men find them attractive, yet I don't think they are anything great at all.

Goldmember, shit acting.

Everything in Austin powers is badly acted. :-/

Besides, it's the fact that she agreed to do something like Austin powers which makes her cool in my book.

And yes she is very attractive but she doesn't really turn me on. V weird.

That's not weird actually. A woman needs to have an aura about her to turn me on, no matter how "hot" she may seem on the surface. Bimbo types which most men would consider hot, don't do anything for me, because they just aren't sexy. It's an attitude and aura. An average looking woman who has it, destroys a hot looking woman who doesn't.

She ruined the third Austin Powers movie, i will never forgive her for that... :(

Yes, but that's done deliberately.

So everyone was pretending to act badly in AP 3 except for Beyonce, ok.

So everyone was pretending to act badly in AP 3 except for Beyonce, ok.

Yes, she's just a piss poor actress.

She isn't. She's totally generic. Nothing unique about her at all, just your typical overrated famous chick.

I'm quite indifferent to her, but I did hear quite a funny (but politically incorrect) joke about her the other day.

Why does Beyoncé keep saying 'to the left, to the left'?

Everyone knows black women have no rights.

Sign in to follow this